Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Watches International

In my brief use thus far, I have found it to be highly effective, extremely valuable and a time saving tool for any business owner concerned with efficiency. Kudos to the team.

MBICustom

Minutes after installing the app i was working with Rueben in their live chat and he had a report created for me immediately. Definitely looking forward to playing with this data.

Blackbora

I used this app to auto export my orders. Works perfectly for the task and the support is super helpful :

Sarissa Precision Limited

We have just started using this app for a specific task one where we can create a daily emailed report showing product sales, stock levels and bin locations. Bin locations were added to our products using a metafield which we planned to be able to access using Data Export - Reports.

This app is a very comprehensive reporting tool so we believed this could be achieved, it has been and works exactly how we require it to. However, we did require support to achieve our goal and the support we received was first class and immediate. John went above and beyond what I would have expected and continued to work with us until we(he) had created the exact report we needed. First class so far and if the reporting works every day as required this app will have improved our business at a low monthly cost.

The Commandment Co

Exactly the app that i need. After "Relic Sales Volume Report" app got deleted and not working anymore, i searched for another alternative and found this app! Reuben was kind enough to help me to generate the first report and it has the number of sales by SKU and time period which i need. It's not graphical interface but once u get the report done, it's basically just a click away to generate your latest report. Give it a try!

darnashop

This is a versatile app with an excellent support team. For this price, it provides great value. Highly recommended!

Savory Institute

The app is comprehensive and the support was amazing!! I was having issues with running a specific report and they hopped on and helped me out late at night - awesome

procompression.com

This app is great at extracting data from Shopify and organizing into usable reports used for various vendors. Support is awesome and video tutorials are extremely helpful.

MotorKote.com

The reports are great and the staff has been excellent to answer via chat which they instantly updated the changes to the report I need. Highly recommend.

Študentska-trgovina.si

We needed to create manual reports for advertising portal, where we promote our products. We have tried several apps, but Data Export was the best one. Their support was great and they provided us the exact custom report we needed. Very recommended!