Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Four Brothers

Great service! Dominic in the help chat made a report exactlylike I needed it. He was very kind and helpful

Memory Foam Warehouse

Shopify has a great basic reporting suite but Data Export takes it to a whole new level. As an SME with greater reporting requirements Data Export enables us to "fill the gaps" by facilitating our need for flexible and detailed data. The app is easy to use and in addition to the endless custom reports you can create there is a large selection of valuable pre-created reports. I recommend to anyone needing more advance reporting from Shopify. Customer service is also quick and very helpful.

OverLord Brand

Great app for extracting data with very good client service. I needed it to extract my sells by products, it was perfect.

Mauz & Wauz

What a great time saver!!! We struggled to find the tax information (in Germany we have 7% and 19% tax). With the Data Export App we melted that process down from 4 days! to one click in now two minutes!

Poupette St Barth

This app is a good backup of the reporting module of Shopify.
I appreciate a lot the possibility to automate the reports on a daily basis. It saves a lot of time for my operations team.
The customer support team is very useful when it goes to fine-tuning a report. Well recommended.

Po Campo

I was looking for an app that would allow me to export a .csv file of my inventory status to an FTP site on an automatic, daily schedule, and this app works perfectly for that. Their customer service was also very helpful in assisting me in getting it set-up and working properly.

Soul Charms

This app is AMAZING - the support that comes with it is second to none. I just worked with these people for the last 3 days and they essentially made me a completely custom report which is going to save me dozens and dozens of hours in the future. THANK YOU so much and you are doing such a phenomenal job with this app!!!

Duke & Dexter

The app was easy to trial, easy to set up and the support has been first class. We can rely on the both the accuracy of the reporting and continued support provided.

scil animal care company

This app did everything we need, but what was even better was the support they provide. Any time we had questions or needed assistance they were available and quickly able to answer our questions and help set up the reports we need. Live chat feature they provide is great. We have many reports scheduled to email and upload to FTP, in all different formats.

EduTopix

This app was exactly what I was looking for! I didn't want to spend a fortune upgrading shopify just for one report I couldn't create and this app did it all for me at a fraction of the cost. The developers are really helpful and will create your report for you if you are struggling on your own, at no extra cost :)