Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

It's Juliet

Checked a few export apps and this is the best one. All the pre-made templates you could want and can send and schedule daily, weekly, monthly to whoever you want. Also Sam in the live chat is AMAZING and helps INSTANTLY! Great app, great price. Thank you!!!!

Francine Hair Care

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

very useful and customer service helps you out very quickly! they gave me an example of the perfect report according to my orders customization. it works really well!

kiddiebaby.de

Location Germany

Very good App with clear overview of all your Data. If you need custom fields the support is very quick and solves your request. Very Satisfied with it. 5 Stars

BLK Teamwear Solutions

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I believe this is a 5 star app. The support is also great and they go above and beyond to assist their customers.

Tractor Ted

Easy to use app with more reporting options than others and the only one we found who where willing to add custom exports to our requirements. Done quickly by a very helpful team.. Great app, Thank you.

Grand River Hospital Foundation

Time spent using app About 1 year

The data export app really helps our organization quickly understand our customers, their orders and any additional information around comments, discounts and refunds. As a non-profit with a store, ensuring donor happiness and accuracy is a top priority. Combining that with the pleasant and extremely helpful customer service representatives whenever I have questions or a small issue - I'd highly recommend this app!

Pikku-Riikka

Location Finland

Very good app and really fast the support. I will recommend to other Shopify shops to start using this app.

Le Pet Luxe

Sam was a great help to us! This APP is easier than the others we tried. We got everything we needed in a very timely matter! I love that there is great customer service!

Modern Catholic Goods

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I switched from another reporting app because it wasn't working properly and Sam from Data Export Reports got me up and running with what I needed. The way the data reads is also much better than the other app and much simpler to add the criteria I need. If you're looking to save time with easy to read reports, this one is the one to try.

Perpetual Ribbons

I have used Data Export to create many of my own reports and have needed assistance with a few too and every time I have chatted with them, they are always very helpful & quick to assist. I would recommend this app to everyone who needs to create any kind of report. They have so many pre-created reports too for all areas of your shopify business.