Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hippie Pants

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The reporting is slow and unreliable. If you schedule for 12, it might arrive at any time between 12 and 1 am or even later so not suitable for time-sensitive reports. Customer support is not in real time, they just have a standard message saying they'll work on it and then disappear for days - really frustrating if your business relies on reporting

Lazango

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 6 hours

I feel bad to put a 2 stars review as the support is very reactive and is trying their best to help you.

But the product itself was just built totally the wrong way. It's ultra complicated to use, I've been using several export tools already and the logic behind this app is just a nightmare to understand. It made me lost few hours, I need now to find an alternative.

They told me they will make a big update soon as they received other similar feedbacks. Therefore this review might not be relevant in the next few months.

May 7, 2021

Sir, we have updated Data Export since this review was written. In the new version, you can create or view custom reports instantly.

I request you to try our app which is the best low-cost custom reporting solution in Shopify.

Please email us if you have any questions.