Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

NeuYear.net

--- UPDATE 10/7/20
Actually, I asked them to do something very simple. I simply want to reverse order the report by the date. Support said they would have to do that for me. Great. I assumed it would take 5 minutes. After realizing oh, they didn't do it yet, he said it would be 3 hours. Meh, okay, makes sense. Even tho it's one silly line of SQL, they should just offer that option as part of the app. I finally get an email *the next day* saying it's done. I test it and the report is indeed sorted descending, BUT THE DATA IS ALL WRONG! This really pisses me off. This is the smallest, simplest thing I'm asking (from my perspective, I understand I am biased), and they take a day to do it, then mess up my report so now I have to recreate it. This really pisses me off. But, on the plus side the support chat is very responsive! --- Old review from 10/6/20
I used this to send sales reports to my partners. It was a bit tricky to figure out, and it still is, BUT the support was SUPER RESPONSIVE and helpful! It's been years since I touched the app, but the reports have been very reliable and well worth it! I was just adding a new report (after years), and I was having trouble with a new feature, and the chat support WAS SUPER QUICK AND SOLVED MY PROBLEM QUICKLY! Excellent! I'm going to start making more reports for myself. Great app, great price (I think I pay $15 a month, I started early w/ them, they may have changed their price by now, IDK)

Crazy Mama's Kitchen

setup and testing was nice, support is great they even hook you up with custom reports so you don't end up pulling your hair out trying to figure things out.

there are 3 pricing tiers: $20, $10, and $5 which comes with their equivalent custom templates of 20, 10 and 1. yep, that last tier gets you 1 measly template and is the poorest value of the tiers at $5/template vs $1/template.

so is the app worth $10? yes it is. they are still the best value for sub-$10 reporting app.