Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brandon Wheat Kings Team Store

We haven't used Data Export for very long, but so far it provides reports that I couldn't get certain details on in Shopify, and the customer service is very helpful.

Think Goodness

Their help chat personnel is very responsive and incredibly helpful for complex requests. We have had multiple niche requests and most if not all have been fulfilled. My only qualm, is that the User interface could use a bit of tweaking.

saintspa

Customer service has been quick to assist with building and modifying reports. So far, this app has been a good match for our store.

Yardartrus

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I used this app to help me run an inventory report based on shopify collections. Once you have a basic report set up--you can edit very easily to meet your needs. Helpful on line chat folks to help you too!

tailgatenj

I have been looking for a way to aggregate inventory. For example, the t-shirts we sell may have different designs printed on them, but they are the same base product for the same color and size. So I wanted to create an aggregate inventory for that purpose. After looked for this feature in many apps, I thought giving Data Export a try because rich reporting functionality and the flexibility of creating custom reports.

The support staff was super helpful. After I signed up for the product, he immediately jumped in the to create the report. He spent hours with me to fine tune the report to meet my needs.

Thank you very much!

Fortune Emporium

I felt the directions and user friendliness of the app itself wasn't as easy as it could be, but the customer service was superb and prompt. I appreciate the help!

BookXcess Sdn. Bhd. 750543-D (BookXcess Online)

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have been using this app for 3 months and the software is great! We have over 30k skus and have no problem running the report. And one more thing. The customer service/ support are friendly & supportive!

White Oak Fresh 2 U

Excellent customer care and attention to needs! The data export tool is able to pull anything I've needed from Shopify and having their customer support accessible is useful in managing the data in the required format I needed.

They get the job done effectively, it takes some communication but they always work to tailor the report to what is required.

Veganproshop

I was having a hard time using the app. It was really a bit complicated. Good thing they have an excellent customer support department who patiently helped me with my issue. Thank you Vincent for helping me.

Test Movel

I needed an automatic extraction for our fulfilment provider. It does the job well. Support very helpful and responsive.
I am not giving 5 stars as I needed to interact with support to get it right (due probably more to the structure of Shopify than the app itself) and as the interface is not totally user-friendly. In a nutshell, perfect if you need a regular extract whose format won't change.
If you need multiple extractions that need adapting all the time, this might not be for you.