Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports | Reviews

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

It's Juliet

Checked a few export apps and this is the best one. All the pre-made templates you could want and can send and schedule daily, weekly, monthly to whoever you want. Also Sam in the live chat is AMAZING and helps INSTANTLY! Great app, great price. Thank you!!!!

Francine Hair Care

very useful and customer service helps you out very quickly! they gave me an example of the perfect report according to my orders customization. it works really well!

Aya Healthcare

The folks over at DATA EXPORT are the best! They are fast and smart with every request I've made. As for the APP itself, not sure why Shopify just doesn't provide this built-in because in my opinion it's a VITAL function and DATA EXPORT does it perfectly.

Made In Washington

I use this app to pull custom reports from our Shopify store. They are super helpful and helped me create a report with a custom field instantly.

Allbuy

Excellent app with no limitations. Veeery helpful support that never sleeps. Would recommend it to anyone.

WeedFeedShop

So far amazing. Allows us to Track our UTM links rather than having to go through customer orders one by one.

ARENA TEAMWEAR

Love this app! We are able to provide timely, automated reports to our clients at a fraction of the cost of how we were doing this. Malik and the team are super responsive to requests. Love your work team!

kiddiebaby.de

Very good App with clear overview of all your Data. If you need custom fields the support is very quick and solves your request. Very Satisfied with it. 5 Stars

Rivendell Shop

Excellent App with powerful report-creating capabilities. And incredibly useful, fast customer support which helped us get going in no time with the reports we needed!

BLK Teamwear Solutions

I believe this is a 5 star app. The support is also great and they go above and beyond to assist their customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 139 140