Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

SKY GAZER

Love this app for 2 reasons! Great customer service, thanks Daniel! It has saved me admin time and given me back about 10 minutes of every day which I am thankful for!

Custom Threads & Sports

Incredible app and customer support! Shortly after I installed this app, I reached out to the support team with a few questions ... David, took the time to understand what my business needed, configure the report, and schedule the reports during the same chat session. I highly recommend this app, for any business that wants to take back a few hours, every day.

Chronic Ink

I give 5 stars to their custom support. The online chat is always available and anything that cannot be fixed on the spot, I got an email with the resolution/solution the next day.

Urban Sket

Good service, and customer care, i recommend this application, you will doing a lot of things with your business

Najo

I use this app to pull a list of my daily payment transactions from our customers. This allows me to enter into our exo system and to match with daily bank deposits through PayPal, Afterpay and Credit cards. My process would be much more time-consuming without it. Had a few hiccups in the beginning but Customer Service has been most obliging and very helpful and no additional charges for their service, which is a big plus! Thanks Dianne from Najo

Kleine Prints

I use this app to export orders to my fulfilment company and it has been of great use. After a few setup issues in the beginning it has been working perfectly. The customer service has been very helpful! They go the extra mile and respond very quickly. I highly recommend this app!

Dazzle

This app is flexible and powerful while remaining easy to use. Support above and beyond what was expected to take the stress out of the finer points of the implementations.

Fresh by Terra

Excellent Customer Support! Grest App! After installing and testing the app it was challenging to configurate the report on our needs.
Very short after contacting the support center I have not just received an answer, but they also helped me with the perfect set up. Since it can be scheduled in the system, this app saves me a lot of admin work. I am looking forward to create more and more reports .

Flour of Scotland

Customer support provided me everything I needed in a single report. I recommend this app for your reporting needs.

Guinee Commande

Great App and Great Customer Care. As installed the app I was bit confused how to configure the report I want, but after I contacted them through instant chat they quickly configured the reporting system for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 96 97