Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Karla with the Darren Hardy A-Team

In minutes Reuben helped me create the exact report I needed to collect email addresses for customers that purchased one of our products. Excellent experience from the get-go!

OutDazl

Excellent App and fantastic customer service. It fills in huge gap as Shopify doesn't provide Inventory report with value, and we needed it for our accounting purposes.
Highly recommend.

Like ANNA

Data Export is a really great app. Its reporting on steroids, with so much flexibility that you can get it to do anything.

Going to try and have it make coffee every time I get a new order.. :-)

The support is amazing. They basically did all the work for me, and now the daily report with all the important numbers are automagically flowing into Google Sheets and from there to my Flatscreen on the wall..

Love it!

Baby Alex

I needed help to generate my reports and also set up recurring reports and the support is amazing. The app it self is really easy to set up and use as well.

Svaha Apparel

This app is awesome! The support (thank you Malik!!) is amazing and literally helps you create any report you need! Helped build a completely customized inventory/product report that we run once a month- and they did it for us! Made it so easy! The reports you can schedule to run which saves so much time! The price is affordable, the support is awesome, and the availability/flexibility of reports are endless! I can’t wait to find out the other options we have in terms of reports to make. Highly recommend this app to everyone

seeart-ger

Perfect function, Perfect support. Although I'm foreigner customer and not good at english, The support team give us very kind service. and You can make your own templates for example, shipping templates, analze templates etc by using this app. High recommend this app!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lofta

I'm an accountant who is admittedly a bit tech challenged and lacking in patience. This app not only gives you the flexibility to extract any data you want, but someone who will actually write the reports for you, saving countless hours of trial and error trying to pull the exact information you need.

NewsKeepsake

This reporting system is great! David is amazing and is such a great help when needed. Our customers now have the detailed reports they need and we have saved so much time. Highly recommend.

Fit Lizards

I use this app to export orders -just the columns I want, in the order I like. I received EXCEPTIONALLY professional and friendly help from David, at Chat support. I highly recommend using this app, will save me quite a lot of time for $5

Complete Body Labs

Data Export has been great. Not only did it provide the report I needed, a representative from Data Export extracted it for me exactly as I needed it so it took me no time to do it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56