Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

BEAUTY BEANS™

very very helpful!
The support is very fast and is for no effort too bad I can only recommend.

Very good for people who want to save time with excel

Open 925

This is a great app for creating and running scheduled reports. Amazing customer service, very knowledgeable and help full.

Elevé Cosmetics

Excellent customer service. Reuben created a custom report for our inventory needs in under 5 minutes!

Anderson's

Shopify is useless without robust connection to the general ledger. John at Data Export showed me how to create that link with Data Export. He was superb!

ALZO Digital

This app is invaluable to our operation. I use it for multiple requirements, most importantly for our Google Shopping feed file.

The support is excellent. We have multiple technical software challenges and with the pandemic most companies now only support chat or email support with pretty long time to get a resolution. Yesterday I had a question for Data Export and they were able to resolve my issue in about 5 minutes! Awesome.

Article22

Shopify is so limited with the reports they can generate, DATA EXPORT REPORTS can be so in-depth and customized to get exactly the information you need. The SUPPORT team is OUTSTANDING, always helpful and going above and beyond with tweaking reports to continually help as needs grow. Definitely a worthwhile and insightful app and very easy to use!

Powderaddicts

Great tool and awesome support. Very helpful and well designed. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for an order exporting app.

juniper-unlimited

I'm using this app to generate reports for the finance team and its a great tool. The best part is that customer service is very helpfull and on time.

fresh to dommot

Great app but the best part about this app is that customer service is almost always available online. It's been a pleasure using this app.

Mellow Care

This app can do everything about export! Even fully customized exports programmed by excellent support! Everything can be fully automated, love it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 74 75