Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Fish-Field

Downloaded the app, ran into an issue, and their support was quick to respond. You can't ask for better customer service than that. A lot of these apps claim to make your life easier, but most are tough to work with. It's great when you have a product where the company supports it 100%

AutoWin PneusPros

We use Data Export Reports on several stores for multiple and growing purposes. Always amazed at the level of support they provide. Whilst easy to use, their customisation service is amazing. Send them your challenge! Nothing they won't tackle with speed and professionalism. Great recommend.

IMD Staff Sales

This app is ideal for creating custom reports, that get sent direct to your inbox at your required intervals. Something that Shopify don't offer. I had a little trouble with figuring out how to create a report and so I emailed the support address and they (Jaba) was incredibly helpful and set up the report to my exact requirements.

Fan Gear Nation

I use this app for several key reports. The support is excellent! They are always ready to help and provide useful suggestions to get the data we need.

PowerPlay Young Entrepreneurs Store

Easy to use. Everything that I need is in one report. Customer service representatives created a custom report for me and were really efficient and fast responding. Very satisfied with app and customer service.

Natal Active

What a great little add-on and a great team - so helpful and nothing is too much trouble. We have a handful of very useful reports now - and all are ideal for our needs. Well done guys - excellent service!

Tupperware 4 Sale

We used this app to generate reports, especially those complicated reports. We really like the support team, they are very responsive & efficient! We have already installed this app in several stores! Keep up the good work!

Wag N' Purr Shop

We needed to create a customized report for entering Shopify data into QuickBooks and the customer support was great. We scheduled a zoom call and I explained the data fields I needed and they were able to put together a report for us within 24 hours. I would highly recommend this reporting tool!

maiemai

We just installed the app to check if we could extract more insights from our sales team. We had to customize the report with help from support. The support agent was very quick and assisted us during the process. It was a great service.

USA Artistic Swimming

Incredible app, incredible company! I searched a long time trying to find and generate a profit/loss report, and this one absolutely met my needs and the CS was amazing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114