Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

SONDORS X

Data Export helps create reports beyond Shopify's native capabilities. The support team is super helpful and always seems to be available!

Nicalis Store powered by Hypergun

Time spent using app 1 day

Excellent customer service. I had some issues filtering out items and some of the fields had different names, but both times the customer service was very quick to resolve my issues.

Gamekeepers of Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very detailed reporting, great support and quick reply to requests. Even able to customise to pull delivery data for third party app installed. The auto email of reports has made everyone's life easier!

Priest's Mill

Time spent using app About 1 month

Support quickly identified a syncing issue I had. The fixed the immediate issue so I am able to get the data I need to do my accounting. They also are using this occurrence to improve their product so that it doesn't happen again. The chat techi was helpful and respectful

Kemon Factory Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Esattamente ciò di cui avevamo bisogno, possiamo creare i report più adatti alle nostre esigenze. Ottima assistenza, grazie specialmente a Dominic.

Mindful Hobby’s

Location Netherlands

I got great help from their support. They were really patient and helped me until I got the export I was looking for.

Apex Chassis Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

INCREDIBLE value for $12 a month!!! We use this app for creating live inventory status/QTY feeds to our reseller customers. We were looking for some customization, and in less than 30 minutes, Shawn had the feature totally dialed in. This app adds a TON of value in managing our business, I would strongly encourage any store owner to give it a try. We have just started exploring the vast capability of this app, super impressed!! Support has also been excellent in daytime hours (USA). Very, very impressed!!

CampingChics

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just installed this app... great so far, easy to use, and accurate!! And customer service is highly responsive, really nice, and very helpful.

TileStyle

Location Ireland

Data Export takes a lot of the manual work out of building reports and can help you analyse areas of your business that are working and ones that need improvement. It can also automate them to be emailed to you at a scheduled time and date. Making it a must-have app for any eCommerce store.

Ravel

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is the best app. Support is super quick and helpful. We use it to generate reports and the data is accurate

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 173 174