Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Arcade1Up

This is a good reporting app and good support. We were able to get what we wanted in a timely manner.

Zyran

This app is really helpful for automatising a dropshipping business by sending csv files to your supplier. The first look at the app might be a little overwhelming, but the app provides a live chat feature that is awesome. The support is doing an amazing job and I can only recommend it!

Mokarran

An incredible application with a really excellent support! I should have used Data Export before! Congratulations to the whole team! I recommend!!!!!

Hell On Wheels Performance Ltd.

I was suggested this app by a Shopify agent, I was able to get the EXACT report I wanted/needed to properly quantify my inventory value in minutes. Reuben was a GREAT help!

Catch Surf® USA

This app has proven to be very useful and the staff is quick to respond with any questions and customizations. The reporting is a bit limited when trying to compare across multiple report types. However, their team is very supportive and will assist in creating any custom reporting you may need. I haven't had a request they couldn't fulfill.

Moonoficiales

very good app and staff thanks very much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i recomend your app ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

kayashastra-mindful natural body care

the team is super awesome & task centric. i wanted custom reports & the team did their best to ensure the business operations goes smoothly. they understand the need of start ups & are too flexible to accomadate all & even the tiniest of our requirements. i really vouch for them with my amazing experience

Prima Coccola

Great app but the real value is on support. All Shopify apps should take example from them. Max 2 minutes and they answer!!

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

I use this app to pull reports automatically each month. It's so easy because of the service upfront helping to get them all set up. Unbelievable value for the service you get.

Shopovia.co