Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

BPA-RACING

This app is amazing and Dominic from customer support helped me with a custom tamplate. Everything was done in a very short period of time.

Tricon American Homes

First, the customer support for this app is just phenomenal. I needed a complex report with a pivot table and I sent a message using their live chat feature (built right into the app, easy) and within about 5 minutes, David had built the report for me and it was perfect. It was just such a seamless and frustration-free process! Secondly, the app is very powerful, even with the more basic plans. For the price, capabilities, and support staff, this is app is an absolute no-brainer for anyone needing reporting features that aren't built into Shopify. Great job!

Anveya

If you want to export detailed data, with some of the fields that Shopify exports otherwise don't provide, this is the app.

Beddy's

We have used this app to put together reports that Shopify can't do on it's own. It has been so helpful to have. Their chat feature has come in very handy when I need help with setting up reports!

REP Provisions

Customer service was very quick and responsive. I got everything i needed on sales projections. I was very satisfied with this app

Aloha Ears Design

100% one of the most used and helpful apps for our store. We are able to filter and sort through different information via spreadsheets that helps us stay organized and on top of orders. Customer service is above and beyond; always willing to help and fix and issues you may have!

Ben Soleimani

We are using this app to automate several reports to the company CEO and upper-level management along with departments' heads.
The App is amazing as it allows full customization of reports to everyone's liking. Custom columns can be added and an automatic pivot can be applied to data! Great job!

LaBellePerfumes

Top level customer service. IMMEDIATE response and help, was able to customize and pull EVERYTHING out of Shopify. I have plus and custom reports had limitations for our POS. David got us what we needed so now we can close the sales floor without so many issues and be able to pin point any payment issues (theft or otherwise). This APP is now part of our daily routine.

The Sak

Thanks for Data Export that helps me to create a report with refund and sales. Thanks for the previous report with IDs. I really appreciate the fast IT support and the good performance. Thanks.

Motherna

Excellent app, very useful to setup a custom report that we use for uploading orders to the courier system.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 100 101