Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Redlemon Technology Mexico

Wow amazing support! He help me to create my first report. Excellent app, just what i was looking for. Thank you very much!

Harber London

Fantastic App and great customer service. Now I have more time for other important business actions. Thank you!

Le petitgénie

The application is very powerful, I use it in about ten shops. Their after-sales service is very helpful and available

FOODSERVICE / RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT PARTS - SCHEDULE73PARTS

This is a solid Shopify App this helps fill in some holes of the standard Export function at an affordable cost. We are an advanced Shopify store and we have been using it for at least two-three years. www.schedule73parts.us

promoshop-dz

This app it's great. You can have any report you want
you can save the time ( 1 hour of work every day )
the support was awesome and fast

Black@Apple

I was looking for an app that would allow me to export data for my pre-sell. I was not able to locate a report that could use with my info I needed so I reached out to support. Support had it configured and saved to my profile in no time. This has been the BEST support session I've had a years. Definitely would recommend to others.

Long Lost Tees

We were looking for a cost-effective, easy to use data export to help us make better Lookalike Audiences in our Facebook Ads account. Data Export helped us to really zoom in on the products (and associated customer info) we needed to quickly export CSV files to FB. Super simple to use, and Sam and his colleagues were fast to help out as we were new to using it. Highy recommended!

CIOATA - mobila din lemn masiv

This app it's great. You can have any report you want with IMAGES for products and the support was awesome and fast. Many thanks David!!!

bebe

Great app that helps us build custom reporting that Shopify doesn't have. Customer Support team is also super helpful in troubleshooting and helping to create reports.

Lola and Veranda

the app provided a complete list of items needed for the reports, good flexibility on the form and frequency of the reports and excellent support (Dave did a great job) to customize fields

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57