Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Crepe Paper Store

Great app and great customer service! Rueben was very helpful and provided just what I needed. No real wait for the live chat... thanks!

Aiper Smart

This is definitely the best data analysis app I have ever used. Not only is the data accurate, but the most important thing is that the customer service David's feedback is very quick and timely. I highly recommend Data Export.

The Franciscan Store

This tool greatly expands the built-in capability of Shopify. It allows us to analyze our sales data on a deeper level and allows us to automatically push and pull data into our main CRM. Very simple to use and excellent, immediately live online help.

gray

I was using some other data export apps but I wasn't satisfied. Now I can export with every customized report with this excellent app even without using Advanced Shopify plan. I was also amazed the first-class support! Guys on the chat are very rapid and perfectly helpful!

The Kurt Caselli Foundation

I just started using this today, but I'm reviewing it already because their customer service is top-notch and they helped me build a report for exactly what we needed. Very grateful for this app and its staff!

BONNELS

Great app for custom report and the customer support is really helping with my issue, also their respond is fast .

Lila Ryan

We use this app across multiple sites and the support is always amazing and super helpful! Would recommend

Kisslovehair

Devid is very helpful, thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Spa361 at The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Institute

Excellent app, allows me to retrieve and sort the data relevant to our practice. Immediate customer support by chat is amazing!

New Society Publishers

My coworkers have many different types of reports they were hoping to be able to access and Data Export blew us away! We are able to create reports with all of the information we hoping for and more. Great value, and great customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 123 124