Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Beach Hut B2B

Huge shout out to Antony with the Shopify Data Export help desk. I was having trouble creating a custom report for our team. Anthony not only resolved my issue but walked me though creating future reports to meet the needs of our business. Five Gold Stars for great customer service and patience.

TacoBird Apparel and Gifts

This app was amazing with the customer service that helped create the reports I needed! Highly recommend!

Puppy Bohème

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Very helpful app and customer service. I was able to get exactly the information I needed with just a few clicks.

LaliSimone

I needed an data app to run reports on custom metafields in my shopify store. I installed Data Exports and I'm so impressed with 1) how easy and intuitive it is to use and 2) how amazing the customer support is. The support representative worked with me for at least an hour building several custom reports that are uniquely tailored to my business's data. Even though I'm comfortable using tech, sheets, columns, rows, data analytics can still be daunting for me. So I'm excited to see how Data Exports helps me gain some visibility into key business trends. I recommend you try the app!

Glitter Makes It

Time spent using app About 7 hours

Great customer service, super fast and personalized response. This saves a ton of time for me in managing my inventory.

KioskCokelat

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Just installed this on a 3rd store. It's been a while since I've created an reports and the changes since then seem to have been a very positive one. It's now much easier to create custom fields yourself compared to the old version and help support is very efficient and more than happy to set up the reports for you if you don't have time/knowhow to do it your self.

iShop.cool

This app was really easy to use and pulled all the data that I needed for my store. I recommend it. And the customer support was super helpful and fast. They just did a one-time sync to my store to ensure that everything was working well - and it was magic. Keep up the good work!

The Steak Shop by Fairway Packing

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent customer support via chat. The chat support team created the exact custom fields that I needed, and he helped me re-format columns based on my requirements. They even created custom formulas over a few days that exactly met my needs. Highly recommend this application to all Shopify customers!

Color Wow

Shopify reporting is ok but this app takes it to the next level. Even better than the app is the support which is 24x7! They go out of their way to help or tweak a report to meet your needs. Could not survive without it. It is well worth the money..

InFocus Canada

I used this app to generate a report where I could see how many of each product sold over the year and for how much - including discounts and different sales. Amazing customer support - super quick and willing to help with whatever data you're looking to generate. Excellent experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 72 73