Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

seeart-ger

Perfect function, Perfect support. Although I'm foreigner customer and not good at english, The support team give us very kind service. and You can make your own templates for example, shipping templates, analze templates etc by using this app. High recommend this app!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lofta

I'm an accountant who is admittedly a bit tech challenged and lacking in patience. This app not only gives you the flexibility to extract any data you want, but someone who will actually write the reports for you, saving countless hours of trial and error trying to pull the exact information you need.

NewsKeepsake

This reporting system is great! David is amazing and is such a great help when needed. Our customers now have the detailed reports they need and we have saved so much time. Highly recommend.

Fit Lizards

I use this app to export orders -just the columns I want, in the order I like. I received EXCEPTIONALLY professional and friendly help from David, at Chat support. I highly recommend using this app, will save me quite a lot of time for $5

Complete Body Labs

Data Export has been great. Not only did it provide the report I needed, a representative from Data Export extracted it for me exactly as I needed it so it took me no time to do it.

Solent University Merchandise

Great support and a powerful reporting app. It seems very well suited to the bigger kinds of reporting tasks.

Run The Edge Store

We purchased Data Export to help us with extracting data from customized fields we have in Shopify. We had some complicated needs and every time we needed help or an adjustment Data Export was extremely responsive and always made the adjustments we needed within 24 hours. They went above and beyond. We highly recommend their product for any of your advanced reporting needs within Shopify.

Satorie

This app is verry good! The service is 10 Stars! and it safes me a feew ours a day! This app is a must have for everyone!

Boutique Arthur

Very powerfull app and the support team (david) is very kind and reactive
He was always available and with good advices

DVI Personalization

I use advanced plan, the team is the best. John, Dominic and Daniel all of them are so helpful. they customize for me, making the reports just the way i want it. This report system allows me to automate my store... just so good. totally 10/10 recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57