Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

freshli

The support is incredible and the app so easy to use! Highly recommended they helped set up a report I was looking everywhere for!

Seven Grams Caffé

Great app, excellent functionality, provided extensive reporting on multiple areas we needed. But most importantly – the level of service is truly amazing. Responsive in a matter of minutes, customized reports, helpful customer service that answers immediately – an excellent experience end-to-end. Highly recommended.

Solution Gourmande

What a great service! I use this application since only 2 weeks and as soon as I have I question, I got the answer really fast!

SUPER73 Europe

Great support. Asked for a custom report, received it within seconds. Would definitely recommend it to create more detailed report.

Figured'Art

Great app! If it can't be done in Data Export, then probably no other app can do it. Support (Daniel) is very helpful and in setting up custom fields.

e-mobilio Shop

Great Data Export Tool, has almost any field you can think of and the support is awesome, very helpful and responsive in short time!

Royal Flying Doctor Service (Victoria)

Very helpful support team set up custom fields so that we can run reports directly from Shopify, easy to use interface with all of the fields that we needed. Thanks!

Forty Clothing

Customer Service is amazing very professional, Can't thank Dominic enough for all his help time and time again. A+++

Select Australia

Best reporting app, with the best customer support of any app I have used. The team are always happy to help create the reports I need if I cannot do it myself. Best app to have on Shopify!

Kenny's Meals

I used another app before it was more money and way more efficient.
Got this app, has questions and they responded instantly and helped me set up the reports I needed!!
Must have