Reports at Reasonable cost
Instant summary or detailed reports. Filter and sort data. Create own custom fields. Free report setup and customization through live chat.
Report any data in your store
Order, Product, Inventory, Customer, Sales, Commission, Accounting, Refund, Tax, Transaction, Payment, Metafields, Payout & other Reports.
Schedule and Automate Reports
Export reports to multiple emails, FTP, or Feeds. Excel, CSV or Google Drive. Data can be appended to Google Sheets.
Sobre Data Export Reports
Automate, Customize, Summarize and Analyze any Data (2000 data fields) in your Store!!
Each Shopify store is unique and its reporting needs are different. Data Export team of reporting experts will create the right custom report or dashboard. Our team has created more than 10,000 custom reports for Shopify merchants.
We also believe a reporting app should not cost more than the Shopify plan itself.
- Data Export provides line level detail and summary of the data. Summary of the data is through Pivot table in Excel. For example, sort and summarize order detail for any date range.
- Google Sheet Export – “Overwrite” function will overwrite the daily export. “Add” function will add new tabs (sheets) in the same Google Sheet file. “Append” function will add new rows at the bottom of the data set. Connect to Google Data Studio to create custom dashboards.
- Import data into reports through Google Sheets – Data Export can retrieve data from Google Sheets.
- Export reports through Email, FTP/SFTP and Google Drive.
Here is how Shopify Owners are using Data Export:
- Sales By – Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code, Month, Week, Year, Year to date, Month to date and custom range
- Based on customer location. Sales tax collected by state and county. GST, VAT reports and Germany Tax reports
- Tax Reports By – Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds
Cost of sales report
- Product profitability reports. Enter product cost in Google Sheets to import into Data Export to calculate profitability
- Transaction, POS Location and employee sales reports
Shopify Payout reports.
- Accountants can now automate manual Bank reconciliations
- Metafields, Line Item properties and Cart/Note attributes
- Fetch data from Shopify apps like Metafields Manager, Infinite Options, Product Options, Local pickup and Delivery and many more apps
- Data Export can work with drop ship or fulfillment vendor API’s
- First time customer vs. returning customers, High value customers, Customer purchase frequency, Customer using Discount codes
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Automate Shopify's Order, Product & Finance summary reports
- Discount Code Reports By – Discount start date, end date
- Refunds By – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments
- Product sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value and count. Inventory threshold.
- Shipping Label and Shipping Profit reports
- Google Shopping and Bing Feeds
- Industry specific custom reports
- Match Paypal and Stripe Payment gateway transaction IDs
- Google Sheets,
- Google Drive,
- Google Data Studio,
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 15 dias
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.
Avaliações mais recentes
Checked a few export apps and this is the best one. All the pre-made templates you could want and can send and schedule daily, weekly, monthly to whoever you want. Also Sam in the live chat is AMAZING and helps INSTANTLY! Great app, great price. Thank you!!!!
Francine Hair Care
very useful and customer service helps you out very quickly! they gave me an example of the perfect report according to my orders customization. it works really well!
The folks over at DATA EXPORT are the best! They are fast and smart with every request I've made. As for the APP itself, not sure why Shopify just doesn't provide this built-in because in my opinion it's a VITAL function and DATA EXPORT does it perfectly.