Reports at Reasonable cost
Instant summary or detailed reports. Filter and sort data. Create own custom fields. Free report setup and customization through live chat.
Report any data in your store
Order, Product, Inventory, Customer, Sales, Commission, Accounting, Refund, Tax, Transaction, Payment, Metafields, Payout & other Reports.
Schedule and Automate Reports
Export reports to multiple emails, FTP, or Feeds. Excel, CSV or Google Drive. Data can be appended to Google Sheets.
有關 Data Export Reports
Automate, Customize, Summarize and Analyze any Data (2000 data fields) in your Store!!
Each Shopify store is unique and its reporting needs are different. Data Export team of reporting experts will create the right custom report or dashboard. Our team has created more than 10,000 custom reports for Shopify merchants.
We also believe a reporting app should not cost more than the Shopify plan itself.
- Data Export provides line level detail and summary of the data. Summary of the data is through Pivot table in Excel. For example, sort and summarize order detail for any date range.
- Google Sheet Export – “Overwrite” function will overwrite the daily export. “Add” function will add new tabs (sheets) in the same Google Sheet file. “Append” function will add new rows at the bottom of the data set. Connect to Google Data Studio to create custom dashboards.
- Import data into reports through Google Sheets – Data Export can retrieve data from Google Sheets.
- Export reports through Email, FTP/SFTP and Google Drive.
Here is how Shopify Owners are using Data Export:
- Sales By – Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code, Month, Week, Year, Year to date, Month to date and custom range
- Based on customer location. Sales tax collected by state and county. GST, VAT reports and Germany Tax reports
- Tax Reports By – Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds
Cost of sales report
- Product profitability reports. Enter product cost in Google Sheets to import into Data Export to calculate profitability
- Transaction, POS Location and employee sales reports
Shopify Payout reports.
- Accountants can now automate manual Bank reconciliations
- Metafields, Line Item properties and Cart/Note attributes
- Fetch data from Shopify apps like Metafields Manager, Infinite Options, Product Options, Local pickup and Delivery and many more apps
- Data Export can work with drop ship or fulfillment vendor API’s
- First time customer vs. returning customers, High value customers, Customer purchase frequency, Customer using Discount codes
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Automate Shopify's Order, Product & Finance summary reports
- Discount Code Reports By – Discount start date, end date
- Refunds By – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments
- Product sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value and count. Inventory threshold.
- Shipping Label and Shipping Profit reports
- Google Shopping and Bing Feeds
- Industry specific custom reports
- Match Paypal and Stripe Payment gateway transaction IDs
- Google Sheets,
- Google Drive,
- Google Data Studio,
定價 15 天免費試用
* 所有費用均以 USD 計價。
** 定期費用接按照 30 天為週期收費，包括每月收費或依據使用量收費。
It's really good. The developer can customize the report for you in quite a short time. Look forward to using it in the future.
Easy to use. Reached out to the developer and they created a custom report for me. Very happy and look forward to using it in more ways to create an efficient workflow for my team.
I tried other apps before I found Data Export and none were customizable enough for what I needed. I run a record store and have several consignors I need to pay monthly and the Data Export team built customized reports for my various consignors who all have slightly different arrangements with our store. This made it possible for me to see at a glance what I owed each consignor after commission and fees for all the sales in a given month, etc... The team worked hard to fine-tune the reports to my needs and revised them until everything I needed for each "Vendor" was captured in the reports. I highly recommend this app for all reporting needs you might have. If it doesn't exist as a pre-made report, they'll figure out how to do it for you.