Reports at Reasonable cost
Free report setup and customization by our reporting experts. More than 250 5-star reviews. Your shop data not stored in our servers.
Report any data in your store
Order, Product, Inventory, Customer, Sales, Commission, Accounting, Refund, Tax, Transaction, Payment, Metafields, Payout & other Reports.
Schedule and Automate Reports
Export reports to multiple emails, FTP, or Feeds. Excel, CSV or Google Sheet formats. Data can be appended or summarized in pivot tables.
About Data Export
Automate, Customize, Summarize and Analyze any Data (2000 data fields) in your Store!!
Each Shopify store is unique and its reporting needs are different. Data Export team of reporting experts will create the right custom report. Our team has created more than 9,000 custom reports for Shopify merchants.
We also believe a reporting app should not cost more than the Shopify plan itself.
- Data Export provides line level detail and summary of the data. Summary of the data is through Pivot table in Excel. For example, the order detail can be summarized by week, month or year or a custom date range.
- Google Sheet Export – “Overwrite” function will overwrite the daily export. “Add” function will add new tabs (sheets) in the same Google Sheet file. “Append” function will add new rows at the bottom of the data set. It can connect to Google Data Studio for custom dashboards.
- Import data into reports through Google Sheets – Data Export can retrieve data from Google Sheets.
- Export data through Email, FTP/SFTP and Google Drive.
Here is how Shopify Owners are using Data Export:
- Sales Reports By – Country, Draft Orders, POS Location, Staff, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code, Month, Week, Year, Year to date, Month to date and custom range.
- Sales tax reports to accountants based on customer location. Sales tax collected by state and county. GST, VAT reports and Germany Tax reports.
- Cost of sales report and product profitability reports. Cost of each product variant can be entered in a Google Sheet and the cost is imported by Data Export to calculate profitability.
- Transaction reports for Shopify POS Merchants.
- Shopify Payout reports.
- Retrieve custom data from Metafields, Line Item properties and Cart/Note attributes.
- Fetch data from Shopify apps like Metafields Manager, Infinite Options, Product Options, Local pickup and Delivery and many more apps.
- Data Export can work with drop ship or fulfillment vendor API’s.
- Customer reports – First time customer vs. returning customers, High value customers, Customer purchase frequency, Customer using Discount codes.
- Fulfillment Reports – Partial or Full Fulfillments, Pending Fulfillments.
- Automate and deliver default Shopify order and finance reports.
- Discount Code Reports By – Discount start date, end date.
- Shipping Label and Shipping Profit reports.
- Tax Reports By – Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds.
- Refund Reports By – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments.
- Product Reports by – Units sold, Dollars sold, Inventory value and count, Inventory threshold.
- Google Shopping and Bing Feeds.
- Kitchen report based on the orders for that day.
- Payment gateway transaction IDs to match Paypal and Stripe.
- Google Sheets,
- Google Drive,
- Google Data Studio,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
1 report template
Report any data from your store
Automatic Email sent at scheduled time
Excel and CSV output formats
Small plan benefits +
10 Report templates
Summarize data with Pivot table
Google Sheets output
Medium plan benefits +
20 Report templates
External data import
80% Savings vs. other reporting apps
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.