DataCue: Personalized Homepage

DataCue: Personalized Homepage

by DataCue

Personalize your homepage to each visitor and boost sales.

Maritu CR

This is a MUST HAVE APP. Is really easy to use. The support is great and they help you really fast, they really know what they are doing. If you want to have more sells you should install this app. Every week you receive a detail report to your email generated by the app (clicks, sells, etc), that is priceless. El soporte técnico es increible y realmente saben lo que hacen y estan dispuestos a ayudarte. La instalación es sencilla, rápida. Algo muy importante es que recibes un reporte semanal con los clicks y ventas generadas por la app. Sí la recomiendo.

Coquinaria

No kidding. This app is amazing! Very flexible, easy to setup and customize. Smart algorithms. Nice Dashboard design and organization. An over all this, excellent 24/7 customer service and assistance by Shahram.

Air Bonsai

Seriously awesome! This app helps keep our homepage relevant for all our different types of customers. It's automatic, so I don’t even need to worry about keeping it updated anymore. This takes product recommendations to the next level.

Plastica

Very good app! The team is very helpful and the banner options are amazing, because they change with the costumer interests.

Zazü

AMAZING APP! I don't have to change my banners as often as I was doing it before, now it does it alone. It shows my customers what they really want to see, and I still can have my campaign banner as the principal (ex: free shipping, sale, new in, etc)
The team is really helpful, they solved all of my questions and helped me with the configuration of the app.
If I could tell you to install one app to make your life and your designers life easier, this is the one!

Love Lust

Awesome app! We have been using it for over a year and our homepage changes to each users interests. The datacue team is extremely helpful!

Topitop

Un APP muy interesante de usar, desde que la tenemos las ventas han subido. Asimismo, es importante nombrar que la facilidad de usarlo permite que cualquier asesor pueda entenderlo.

Makeplace

¡Esta app es lo máximo! si estas comenzando con tu tienda online, o si ya llevas tiempo y necesitas un refresco esta es tu app.
El cargar muchos banner dinámicos permite que cada sesión de nuestros clientes sea personalizada y distinta. Los banners más populares se muestran a los nuevos clientes y luego que interactuan se personaliza más aún, este algoritmo es genial y único. lo recomiendo al 100% además su soporte esta atento en todo momento par atender dudas y eventualidades.

BazarED.cl

¡Wonderful app! Data Cue allows your home and product page to be customized for each user and their interests.

The team and customer service are always willing to solve doubts and make small adjustments to customize the app.

100% recommended!!

Depto51

With DataCue, our homepage is automatically updated and stays interesting for our clients. It's like remarketing on your own website. We've found that DataCue impacts 17% of our monthly sales value. The Datacue team is georgeous and is always helping us with our doubts and problems.

Previous 1