Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Winechateau

Wonderful product and service. The customer service is prompt and effective. The feeds are fast and accurate. What more can you ask for. 5-Stars all the way!

Rinkit Ltd

DataFeedWatch has provided us with amazing support and helped us create our own custom feed that includes product titles, variant titles ensuring our Google Shopping campaigns are first class. I'm looking forward to suing this feed for all next channels! Thanks again Marta for your amazing support!

Jemkim

We use this for ALL of our sites to feed Google shopping and other marketing channels requiring feed. Works great and easy to use!

JemJem.com

Coolmaterial

We're using DataFeedWatch to create a datafeed for our affiliate program provider. Works like a charm and does exactly what it states. Set this up in our men's gift ecommerce site recently and couldn't be more pleased.

Get Encased

Best shopping feed app for shopify.
1. It downloads all the fields including the Google Fields, so if you setup your mapping for the Custom Labels you can now use it.
2. You can "append" "replacy" "combine" any fields.
3. You can use your variation title and add it to the main title to get more keywords.
Thanks for a great app.

Note: If you change the description you would get indexed better in the app store.
There is a glitch in the google feed setup where you have to save then go back and enter the FTP information, very annoying.

5 stars anyway, since it is heads and shoulder above anyone else.

Livefashionable

We had a steep learning curve with this one and support was needed to help us learn the capability of this app, which proved better than expected once we figured it out. The re-mapping capability, for instance, has been critical to get our Facebook and Shareasale affiliate feeds properly set up.

Make A Case

Charged me $128 when I never used the application. Tried reached customer service about this charge multiple times and no response. Would not recommend.

Divine Ebooks

Well not impressed did not do much for me. not a very friendly app. no analytics either.

Susans Green Marketplace

This is a great app and the only one that I have found that really works for my website. I have a lot of products that are restricted on Amazon and Google. With this app, removing the products from the datafeed is easy. Reasonably priced.

Favors Today