Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

Jewelry Factory Outlet - Prjewel.com

i have tried so many other feed apps, but this is the best really.

WaterCheck.biz

SUPER SPLASH !!! After researching all the other feed solutions in the sea of shopify - we found DataFeedWatch BY far DataFeedWatch is the best, of the best, of the best. Plus the tech support is graceful, knowledgable, phenomenal, as well as, super duper nice and proactive. If we could rate it 10 + stars we would. Go with the DataFeedWatch flow ... you will be glad you did.

TrendyKidz Boutique

Great service, Matt was so helpful in starting up now its time to get the sales. very easy to set up the feed.

Vamadu Original Bags

Not cheap and very slow user interface but okay solution overall.

Poppy's Parade | Your connection to mighty fine!

The best datafeed app I've ever used. It all works like a charm and it makes the whole datafeed management process much easier. Also, their support is great, very friendly. You can't go wrong with these guys.

Pearls.com

Just great. Fantastic data-feed app with a great blend of ease-of-use with ability to customize. We were up and running with multiple data feeds in no time, and the only time in my career I have seen a 100% error-free Google data feed!

Rustic White Plum

You guys are awesome. DataFeedWatch customer support is the best part to help out for the beginners like me. And the application is tremendous to add on the channels wherein i can market our products. Cheers!

Cigar Manor

We are currently running 3 feeds with DataFeedWatch and it has worked very well. Throughout setup, they have provided fantastic customer support. Although not the cheapest solution nor the most costly solution, the software simply works and works well. Highly recommend this app.

Lixmee

just what I need to make the datafeed, it is easy and simple to use, save me a lot of time. highly recommended app for shopify.

It took me about 2 days to figure out mapping datafeed, and i have my products listed on google right now with the help of Datafeedwatch, when google merchant center shows error in my datafeed, it is also very easy to modify your datafeed with few clicks.

Good job

Vanillabikes

This app is really easy to work with and the support team has done a great job helping me set up my Google feed. Very pleased with our decision to use this app, tried others and we believe this is the best