DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

BellaNaturale Bio Profumeria

Servizio clienti fantastico, Matteo è sempre presente per qualsiasi dubbio. In un batter d'occhio mi ha aiutato a preparare un feed personalizzato per il merchant e facebook.
L'app funziona molto bene ed è facile da utilizzare.
Super consigliata.

Your Crafts

An excellent app that makes our connection to merchant centre easy - great support and massive customisation of feeds able.

HighKey

Keith is amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure we were able to take advantage of the app. The features are so simple to use, but support has been excellent as well! Keep up the great work.

thesmartwatch.co.uk

app is aweome easy to set up u can target differnt countries so when its time to scale deffo use this

36th America’s Cup Official Store

I was given a recommendation on this app as my store sells internationally - as we needed an app to be able to create a feed for multiple markets for Google Shopping.

I can't recommend highly enough not just how good the app is but how helpful the support team are. From scheduled onboarding calls to instant messaging queries I have had for the feeds I have been working on - their support has been first class and set us on our way to make the sales we need.

A must have app if you're serious about selling on Google Shopping on across multiple countries.

Shoelaces Express

This app works well for our goals of providing an easy to manipulate feed that meets Google Shopping requirements. That is the tip of the iceberg of what Data Feed Watch can do. I'm also using it on other platforms. I was very satisfied with the customer service for learning to use their product and appreciated everything they did to make it a successful launch.

INVISASOX

Perfect app for setting up any kinds of shopping feed with Google you could want. Their support team is amazing - they will help you get it done.

Olga Wojas has been great with helping us getting everything put together perfectly. Highly recommend this company.

PAR5MILANO

App fantastica! Bastano pochi clic per collegarla al proprio store e personalizzare il feed prodotti per i diversi canali di vendita. Per qualsiasi problema l'assistenza è sempre pronta a dare una mano. Complimenti!

Ashayer

Simple, quicly and multi platform XML feed management. Easy to install and config it, very good plugin ;)

Ultamodan

This app is really great, much more reliable than another app we used and works as it should. Customer service team are always responsive and help with any setup/questions etc.