DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Show products on Google Shopping, Instagram, Facebook and more

Swarovski KSA

Excellent app that helped me mapping & categorizing better my feed, hence improving my Google Shopping campaigns

Smart Buy CCTV

This is the perfect feed solution. Excellent support and they are always there to answer any question and provide a resolution very quickly. I am a very satisfied customer and look forward to working with this company.

Memomad

I needed files for Google Shopping in 3 languages and it was done in a few minutes.
I also generated a CSV file for one of our partners and it was really easy to implement it, with no IT skills.
And finally, I needed the customer service a few times and they were always prompt to answer and solved the issues.

BlazeVideo

Awesome app and excellent support service. The datafeedwatch is very helpful to us, it solved all requirement of other channel, and the support team is nice and kind. Thank you Keith.

TCA

Great app & support. I needed an automated solution for my dynamic feed to Google Merchant Centre & the app does the job tremendously well. There support is exemplary & they make sure everything is set up and working correctly.

Giesswein Shop DE

Excellent app - super flexible;
Was able to solve all of our requirements.
Support helped every time when we needed them.

Leap Gear by Pelle

My understanding from other is that this is a good app for doing Google Shopping Feeds. However, if you want to do other feeds, beware. The Wish feed is simply broken; it exports in the wrong format. I pointed this out to them, and, amazingly, rather than implement the simple fix they told me to create a custom feed for Wish from Scratch. Then came eBay. Data Feed Watch doesn't handle variations correctly; they come up in random order. This can be done correctly, as other listing are. I have been trying to get DataFeedWatch support to work on this for weeks now, but the only tech support is by chat , and you often get different people each time. And they don't have a case system, so I have to explain to new people the problem each time, and then exactly nothing happens. If you know exactly what you want and know this product will do it, OK, but if you want to set up multiple feeds for different stores, and if you want decent support, go elsewhere. I have had a 1 star experience with the product, and a 0 star experience with tech support.

Saint Maniero

Overall great product, does exactly what it should do and super easy to set up. If you have questions customer service is always there to help. Can only highly recommend.

DopeBoo

critical for feed management - saves you from any sort of manual FTP hassle and the price is right. Thanks!

NOIRFONCE

Use it to set my Google Shopping campaign, nice tool, and perfect customer service who helped me for setup !