Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed

Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed | Reviews

by DataFeedWatch

Manage product feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook Ads & more!

GearLit

Good app but customer service so bad. They respond in two weeks. My ticket: 588919 and 586637. And now it's still unresolved!

November 17, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience. Our Support team takes issues like these very seriously, and they are always ready to help. We encourage our clients to use the chat feature since this is the fastest way to communicate and resolve issues. Is there anything else I can help you with?

rvappliances

simply doesnt work, wasted so much time trying to get feed to work on google shopping only to find out that it was a problem with their coding. support is non existent no one ever answers you questions or fixes issues

September 28, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience.
We're sorry to hear about the trouble you've had, especially since we place high a value on our customer support.
We've reached out to you via email, and our team is actively working on the solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to to reach out to us and we'll be happy to help.

Kat Scrappiness, Inc

Support is non existent. My feed stopped working two weeks ago and I've been trying to get help this whole time and I've gotten one response in two weeks saying "it's fixed" but it's NOT. So frustrated and unhappy.

August 26, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I'm sorry the hear that your feed stopped working. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

You received a refund from us. Also our support team sent you an email - please take a look at it and contact us - since we exactly know what was wrong and we know how to fix it, we'll be more than happy to help you.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

The Watch Stand

I have tryied to contact them for a week to restore my password and haven't got any response. Affecting my business :(

May 18, 2021

Hi,
I’m really sorry to hear that you didn't got any response.
I already contacted our support and I was told that they replied you twice in the past week. Please check your spam folder, there may be messages from us there
We’re sure that we can get it sorted. Please let us know if you received the messages or contact us via chat. We'll be glad to help you.

Milosz

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

The app stopped syncing with shopify at some point, and out of my 7000 advertised products only 46 synced. I found out a week after, and it took them 2 weeks to fix it. This review is dedicated to Sébastien from the customer service which was arrogant with me and unhelpful. Eventually it was solved by stopping to use datafeedwatch and using native shopify sales channels.

March 26, 2021

Hey,
I am sorry that your DataFeedWatch experience has not met your expectations so far. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

We already contacted you, helped fix the problem and refunded the money.

Is there anything else that we could do to turn this 1-star rating into a 5-star rating?

Milosz

Set Group USA

stopped providing a feed into google, got all of our listings deactivated, and when we call or message them, no response.

July 24, 2020

Thank you for the feedback, we strive to make our service and support outstanding. We have tried to contact you numerous times (phone and email) with no reply. If you are still experiencing issues, please contact support and we will be ready to assist. Thank you for being a valued client.

DataFeedWatch Team

Ultamodan

Would NOT recommend, my feed has not updated for THREE days and they just say they will look into it. Terrible customer service, AVOID!

LOKDALE LTD

Hardly used it, uninstalled and I am still getting charged monthly for it. Scam! I want my refund!!!

December 5, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad that you let us know something went wrong. We already cancelled your account and refunded you. If you have any questions, please let us know: support@datafeedwatch.com

Boom Boom Gadgets Deutschland

Horrible Tech Team. Have been trying for 1 week now to get the fix for the ID field but they are either on vacation or really lazy to do it. So if you are planning to use the app, make sure you are prepared for 1 week time for a fix, if anything break because they take their sweet time to get to resolving issues.

Leap Gear by Pelle

My understanding from other is that this is a good app for doing Google Shopping Feeds. However, if you want to do other feeds, beware. The Wish feed is simply broken; it exports in the wrong format. I pointed this out to them, and, amazingly, rather than implement the simple fix they told me to create a custom feed for Wish from Scratch. Then came eBay. Data Feed Watch doesn't handle variations correctly; they come up in random order. This can be done correctly, as other listing are. I have been trying to get DataFeedWatch support to work on this for weeks now, but the only tech support is by chat , and you often get different people each time. And they don't have a case system, so I have to explain to new people the problem each time, and then exactly nothing happens. If you know exactly what you want and know this product will do it, OK, but if you want to set up multiple feeds for different stores, and if you want decent support, go elsewhere. I have had a 1 star experience with the product, and a 0 star experience with tech support.

Previous 1