DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

DataFeedWatch: Shopping Feeds

by DataFeedWatch

Easiest Way to Build and Optimize Product Feeds

MakShoes

I expected more by DataFeedWatch because although they provide the Skroutz channel, they failed to customize the feed so to meet Skroutz's requirements.
I also was charged (probably by Shopify) a month of subscription while I unistalled the app on time during the trial period. The DataFeedWatch's support helped me and I got my refund. The whole experience though of trying to get back my money, was really long and difficult. This was because initially DataFeedWatch didn't agree with the actual uninstallation date. They told me that the uninstall took place on later time, after trial expiration, which was not the case, as the Shopify team proved. Secondly, although the refund was released, I had no feedback on this, either by Shopify or DataFeedWatch.

Stencil Ease

It does what it says it does. However it has some gaps for some businesses.

The want to move you up the package cost and it is really big jump. Across our 4 webiste we are using two separate accounts versus have 1 because it is 50% more to pay for it within their system

Secondly there is only one user ID which is difficult especially during setup and working with our advertising service. They want to be a big boy app but then only one user id so you end up with an alias and lots of people comping on it.
Definitely second class that way and such an easy fix. OF course PayPal has the same policy and they got rich by inserting themselves as an additional parasite between the customer and our shop.

Kopkdk

Desværre ikke fan af deres kundeservice. Når det er gået galt, men virker heldigvis det meste af tiden. Bare man ikke har for mange produkter

Divine Ebooks

Well not impressed did not do much for me. not a very friendly app. no analytics either.

Vamadu Original Bags

Not cheap and very slow user interface but okay solution overall.