DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Optimize feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & more

DS Music

Continued oversells on Amazon due to DataFeedWatch app not updating Amazon with correct inventory. Beware of their 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' - its intermittent and does not even pull basic information such as the 'shipping address' to Shopify! According to DataFeedWatch they can not pull the 'shipping address' to Shopify for orders as Amazon changed their policies - however many other integrations (such as SellBrite, Brightpearl, etc) pull the 'shipping address' absolutely fine. Other apps such as SellBrite have a good 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' and we are testing their inventory integration now. Support at DataFeedWatch is usually responsive but issues remain unresolved with no assurances that it is their priority to fix... The inventory issue has not been addressed directly in any support ticket despite lots of requests.

MakShoes

I expected more by DataFeedWatch because although they provide the Skroutz channel, they failed to customize the feed so to meet Skroutz's requirements.
I also was charged (probably by Shopify) a month of subscription while I unistalled the app on time during the trial period. The DataFeedWatch's support helped me and I got my refund. The whole experience though of trying to get back my money, was really long and difficult. This was because initially DataFeedWatch didn't agree with the actual uninstallation date. They told me that the uninstall took place on later time, after trial expiration, which was not the case, as the Shopify team proved. Secondly, although the refund was released, I had no feedback on this, either by Shopify or DataFeedWatch.

Kopkdk

Desværre ikke fan af deres kundeservice. Når det er gået galt, men virker heldigvis det meste af tiden. Bare man ikke har for mange produkter

Divine Ebooks

Well not impressed did not do much for me. not a very friendly app. no analytics either.

Vamadu Original Bags

Not cheap and very slow user interface but okay solution overall.