DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed

by DataFeedWatch

Optimize feeds for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & more

Easy Spirit

A little complicated and the support is a little light but this app does it's job each and every night and is critical to our business success. No other app of it's type is as flexible or easy to build custom feeds from.

February 9, 2021

Hey,
Milosz from the DataFeedWatch team here :)

I am sorry that your DataFeedWatch experience has not met your expectations so far. I would be happy to sort everything out for you.​

​I have reached out to our Support Team to find out what happend and to make sure, everything is fine now. The Support Team will contact you again soon.

Is there something else that we could do to turn this 3-star rating into a 5-star rating?

WITHUSHOP.COM

They fix it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will explain what happens If you use this app. After the basic setup, with the help of the agents, you're going to start making feed. And then you will start syncing. After the sink is finished, the efficiency of Google ads will drop dramatically and PPC AI will once again take more than two weeks to pass the learning path. You will be anxious and frustrated, and you will find out that there have been no special changes except for this app, and soon you will find the agent in the chat on the right corner. If you ask them for support, they will continue the conversation by telling you to wait because they are checking. That's how you spend your day and find another agent or community the next day. 24 hours after the support request, one of the agents will ask you for Google Merchant Center Access, and that's where the app's support begins. Are you curious about my case? I haven't received any reply yet after the agent took the access and I'm still waiting.

February 5, 2021

Hey,
Milosz from the DataFeedWatch team here :)

​I have reached out to our Support Team to find out what happend and to make sure, everything is fine now. If you have any additional issues or questions, please contact us - we'll be glad to help.

DS Music

Continued oversells on Amazon due to DataFeedWatch app not updating Amazon with correct inventory. Beware of their 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' - its intermittent and does not even pull basic information such as the 'shipping address' to Shopify! According to DataFeedWatch they can not pull the 'shipping address' to Shopify for orders as Amazon changed their policies - however many other integrations (such as SellBrite, Brightpearl, etc) pull the 'shipping address' absolutely fine. Other apps such as SellBrite have a good 'Amazon to Shopify order integration' and we are testing their inventory integration now. Support at DataFeedWatch is usually responsive but issues remain unresolved with no assurances that it is their priority to fix... The inventory issue has not been addressed directly in any support ticket despite lots of requests.

MakShoes

I expected more by DataFeedWatch because although they provide the Skroutz channel, they failed to customize the feed so to meet Skroutz's requirements.
I also was charged (probably by Shopify) a month of subscription while I unistalled the app on time during the trial period. The DataFeedWatch's support helped me and I got my refund. The whole experience though of trying to get back my money, was really long and difficult. This was because initially DataFeedWatch didn't agree with the actual uninstallation date. They told me that the uninstall took place on later time, after trial expiration, which was not the case, as the Shopify team proved. Secondly, although the refund was released, I had no feedback on this, either by Shopify or DataFeedWatch.

Kopkdk

Desværre ikke fan af deres kundeservice. Når det er gået galt, men virker heldigvis det meste af tiden. Bare man ikke har for mange produkter

Divine Ebooks

Well not impressed did not do much for me. not a very friendly app. no analytics either.

Vamadu Original Bags

Not cheap and very slow user interface but okay solution overall.