Fully optimized product feed
Create complex rules for your shopping feeds with ease. Have peace of mind knowing your feeds are fine-tuned and always up to date.
Show ads in multiple countries
Expand your reach by advertising to shoppers around the world on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Easy to use
Start your 15-day free trial with 24/7 support from day one. We’ll show you how it’s possible to optimize your ads without any IT skills!
About Data Feed Watch Shopping Feed
15-DAY FREE TRIAL
DAILY FEED UPDATES
The most Powerful Data Transformation tool
- No feed limit! We’re ready to process shopping feeds for more than 1 million products.
- Submit all product variants - you can merge and unmerge your product feed based on the channel requirements.
- Create, edit and map your product feeds by easily setting up complex rules Edit fields like Description, Title, URL and more.
- Include or exclude products with just a few clicks (like for seasonal or out of stock items).
- Use look-up tables for missing information in the source feed. Exclude unprofitable products and make changes to your product titles.
- Assign Google Shopping categories to your products painlessly.
- Use powerful feed optimization tools like look-up tables and regular expressions.
- Custom channels - create your own feed template to fit your needs exactly.
- Copy your feed set-up from one channel and use it to painlessly expand to new channels such as Google Shopping, Facebook Feed, Instagram Shopping, Pinterest Shopping, Snapchat Ads and more.
- Connect Shopify and DataFeedWatch with just a few clicks. Manage your shopping feed and check for errors before campaigns go live.
Manage your product feeds with ease
DataFeedWatch is intuitive and easy to use. Whether you prefer to just connect your data feed with a channel or to optimize your feed, you can check performance metrics and adjust for better results.
- 2,000+ shopping channels and marketplaces available in 60+ countries
- Analytics - measure campaign results and ROI
- Price Watch tool - competitive price insights
- Automated Google Search Ads
- Feed Review - check you product feed quality and fix errors
- Multiple daily feed updates for feeds that are always fresh
- Sub-accounts with customizable access privileges
Show your products on Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram Shopping and more
DataFeedWatch integrates with 2,000 channels like Google Shopping, Google Merchant Center, Facebook, Instagram Shopping, Pinterest Shopping, Amazon, eBay, Bing, Shopzilla, Criteo & more!
ABOUT DATA FEED WATCH
Our Feed Management Solution combines Powerful Data Transformation with Help & Advice so Merchants and their Agencies can be successful on Shopping Channels and Marketplaces.
- Join 15,000 happy customers
- Trusted by over 4,000 of shopify stores
DATA FEED WATCH head-to-head
DataFeedWatch will help you create, transform, and refresh your products feeds to get you the results you’re after. Discover how DataFeedWatch will serve you better than other feed management tools like Channable, GoDataFeed, Google Channel, Facebook Channel, Flexify, Instafeed, Lengow, Shopping Feed For Google, and more!
- google shopping,
- facebook feed,
- google merchant,
- instagram shopping,
- pinterest shopping
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $49/month billed at $588 once per year
$5 for every extra 1,000 products
or $66/month billed at $792 once per year
$3 for every extra 1,000 products
or $166/month billed at $1,992 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
or $274.17/month billed at $3,290 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
A/B Testing does not work, because they don't change the splits. They just split all the products once. The customer support is really bad. E.g. I have tried to resolve a simple mapping issue. The first time, I had to explain the problem 2 times and had to wait 60minutes. Apparently, she just left the chat... I am still waiting. Thanks Monika ... After that, I have opened another chat with Sebastian. He basically ignore my question and gave me a link to a standard implementation and had basically no suggestions for me. It is a mapping and logic issue. This is basically your service. Magdalena is very helpful though.
Data Feed Watch is a superb feed tool. It is highly versatile and I can guarantee you that learning to use it is worth it. It is on a totally different level than Shopify's built-in feeds to other platforms. And Data Feed Watch has also excellent support, they help you and answer your questions quickly in support chat.
Hi! Thank you so much for your excellent rating! It's great to hear when our amazing customers appreciate our passionate 24/7 Support Team. these guys are always ready to help you with your shopping feeds!
Good app but customer service so bad. They respond in two weeks. My ticket: 588919 and 586637. And now it's still unresolved!
Thank you for sharing this feedback on your experience. Our Support team takes issues like these very seriously, and they are always ready to help. We encourage our clients to use the chat feature since this is the fastest way to communicate and resolve issues. Is there anything else I can help you with?
~Milosz / DataFeedWatch