Fully optimized product feeds
Create complex rules for your shopping feeds with ease. Have peace of mind knowing your feeds are fine-tuned and always up to date.
Show ads in multiple countries
Expand your reach by advertising to shoppers around the world on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Easy to use
Start your 15-day free trial with 24/7 support from day one. We’ll show you how it’s possible to optimize your ads without any IT skills!
About DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed
15-DAY FREE TRIAL
DAILY FEED UPDATES
- No feed limit! We’re ready to process feeds for more than 1 million products.
- Submit all variants - you can merge and unmerge your feed based on the channel requirements.
- Create, edit and map your product feeds by easily setting up complex rules Edit fields like Description, Title, URL and more.
- Include or exclude products with just a few clicks (like for seasonal or out of stock items).
- Use look-up tables for missing information in the source feed. Exclude unprofitable products and make changes to your product titles.
- Assign Google categories to your products painlessly.
- Use powerful optimization tools like look-up tables and regular expressions.
- Custom channels - create your own feed template to fit your needs exactly.
- Copy your feed set-up from one channel and use it to painlessly expand to new channels such as Bing, Criteo and Pinterest.
- Connect Shopify and DataFeedWatch with just a few clicks. Manage your shopping feed and check for errors before campaigns go live.
Detect and fix your feed errors faster
Achieve fully optimized data feeds. With our easy-to-use templates you can create an error-free feed for the channel of your choice.
Easy to use
DataFeedWatch is intuitive and easy to use. Whether you prefer to just connect your feed with a shopping channel or to optimize your feed, you can check performance metrics and adjust for better results.
- 1000+ shopping channels and marketplaces available in 50+ countries
- Analytics - measure campaign results and ROI
- Price Watch tool - competitive price insights
- Automated Google Search Ads
- Feed Review - check you feed quality and fix errors
- Multiple daily feed updates for feeds that are always fresh
- Sub-accounts with customizable access privileges
Show your products on more than 1000 shopping channels across the globe
DataFeedWatch is integrates with Google Shopping / Google Network, Facebook (Facebook product feed), Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, eBay, Bing, Shopzilla, Criteo & more!
When your Shopify store is linked with DataFeedWatch, we can easily communicate and grab this data from the products you’ve uploaded.
Optimizing this data allows your products to be more visible on the biggest advertising and shopping channels.
Our feed is designed to support every Google Network program such as Shopping Actions, Shopping Ads, surfaces across Google, Merchant Promotions and Local Inventory Ads.
- Join 10000 happy customers
- Trusted by over 3,700 of shopify stores
- 1.5 billion products processed every day
- google shopping,
- bing shopping,
- facebook feed,
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $49/month billed at $588 once per year
$5 for every extra 1,000 products
or $66/month billed at $792 once per year
$3 for every extra 1,000 products
or $199/month billed at $2,388 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
or $274.17/month billed at $3,290 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Best app on the market for setting up and managing google shopping and Facebook catalogs. The customer service is outstanding (fast, professional and super friendly). Best wishes
Could not get it to exclude products based on tags. Support chat is no help. I am sure there are better products for the money.
I’m really sorry to hear about your disappointment. We’ve reached out and would love to get in touch with you. That way we can walk you through adding this rule in DataFeedWatch to exclude your products.
We’re sure that we can get it sorted. Let us know if there’s anything more we can do to help and we’ll be happy to do it.
Very helpful support! Magdalena helped us identify issues with our feed quickly. Great feed management tool.
Milosz from DataFeedWatch here. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support!