Fully optimized product feeds
Create complex rules for your shopping feeds with ease. Have peace of mind knowing your feeds are fine-tuned and always up to date.
Show ads in multiple countries
Expand your reach by advertising to shoppers around the world on channels like Google Shopping, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Easy to use
Start your 15-day free trial with 24/7 support from day one. We’ll show you how it’s possible to optimize your ads without any IT skills!
About DataFeedWatch Shopping Feed
15-DAY FREE TRIAL
DAILY FEED UPDATES
- No feed limit! We’re ready to process feeds for more than 1 million products.
- Submit all variants - you can merge and unmerge your feed based on the channel requirements.
- Create, edit and map your product feeds by easily setting up complex rules Edit fields like Description, Title, URL and more.
- Include or exclude products with just a few clicks (like for seasonal or out of stock items).
- Use look-up tables for missing information in the source feed. Exclude unprofitable products and make changes to your product titles.
- Assign Google categories to your products painlessly.
- Use powerful optimization tools like look-up tables and regular expressions.
- Custom channels - create your own feed template to fit your needs exactly.
- Copy your feed set-up from one channel and use it to painlessly expand to new channels such as Bing, Criteo and Pinterest.
- Connect Shopify and DataFeedWatch with just a few clicks. Manage your shopping feed and check for errors before campaigns go live.
- 25% Lifetime discount for bundle - DFW + Ads
Detect and fix your feed errors faster
Achieve fully optimized data feeds. With our easy-to-use templates you can create an error-free feed for the channel of your choice.
Easy to use
DataFeedWatch is intuitive and easy to use. Whether you prefer to just connect your feed with a shopping channel or to optimize your feed, you can check performance metrics and adjust for better results.
- 1000+ shopping channels and marketplaces available in 50+ countries
- Analytics - measure campaign results and ROI
- Price Watch tool - competitive price insights
- Automated Google Search Ads
- Feed Review - check you feed quality and fix errors
- Multiple daily feed updates for feeds that are always fresh
- Sub-accounts with customizable access privileges
Show your products on more than 1000 shopping channels across the globe
DataFeedWatch is integrates with Google Shopping / Google Network, Facebook (Facebook product feed), Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, eBay, Bing, Shopzilla, Criteo & more!
When your Shopify store is linked with DataFeedWatch, we can easily communicate and grab this data from the products you’ve uploaded.
Optimizing this data allows your products to be more visible on the biggest advertising and shopping channels.
Our feed is designed to support every Google Network program such as Shopping Actions, Shopping Ads, surfaces across Google, Merchant Promotions and Local Inventory Ads.
- Join 10000 happy customers
- Trusted by over 3,700 of shopify stores
- 1.5 billion products processed every day
- google shopping,
- bing shopping,
- facebook feed,
Pricing 15-day free trial
or $33/month billed at $396 once per year
$5 for every extra 1,000 products
1,000 products included
or $58/month billed at $696 once per year
$3 for every extra 1,000 products
5,000 products included
or $166/month billed at $1,992 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
30,000 products included
or $229.17/month billed at $2,750 once per year
$2 for every extra 1,000 products
100,000+ products included
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Just started working with it, but it's not hard to use once you get the hang of it. Support is pretty helpful with instructions. If the US you have to catch them in the right time (most are in Europe). Overall, I really like it.
Best priced app for feeds and there support is top notch! Works extremely well have tried other options but none compare!
Total Diabetes Supply
We use this app to manage our product feeds for Google Shopping and Bing Shopping. I really love the flexibility it provides, letting us be extremely specific with the items we want to include. It also gives us complete control over the information submitted through the feed. For example, you can shorten titles, add/replace certain words, etc.
Thank you so much for the 5 stars review! :-)