DataQlick Integrated Sales

DataQlick Integrated Sales

by Dashboardstream Software Corporation

Inventory & Transactions to Accounting Automation

Scorpius Tactical

We have been using this app for over 6 months and I can now say this is the best and most powerful app I have ever used for this process. The customer service is excellent, they truly care about their customers! The whole time we have been using this they have been continually upgrading and updating the app, adding more features and fixes. If you have a physical store (pos) and online like us it is crucial that you have the ability to use invoices and not sales receipts. This will allow you to receive split payments i.e. part cash and credit cards, sales receipts will not allow two payment methods in the same payment, we learned this the hard way in using other apps. We have saved countless hours and highly recommend choosing this app for your inventory and accounting management needs.

Crown Nine

I'm a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and use DataQlick for two of my customers. Sales from Shopify and Amazon FBA integrate seamlessly with QBO. This app saves me hours of manual data entry and records everything accurately! It also allows for inventory assemblies (much like QB Enterprise) and handles the component quantities perfectly in QBO.

Paws Abilties

downloaded the app to test it out and it put my entire inventory into negatives..not happy