Dealer & Store Locator

FREE Unlimited Dealer Store Locator, Find a Store Google Maps

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Locating Your Physical Stores With Store Locator

Swiss3DGuards GmbH

Location Switzerland

Just installed the App, it looks fantastic and exactly what we have been looking for. Jinny Nguyen and Van Hoan made an excellent job helping me to get the page up and running with our Shopify account. We are a sart-up company and sure to have selected the right partner for our needs. Well done!!

June 13, 2022

Sandmade Swimwear

Location Mexico

Truly excellent support team, Amber and Gigi really helped and got the app up and running again on my store. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

June 13, 2022

CA Technologies USA

Jinny as the supporter and Van Hoan as the technician It's always aggravating when you have to reach out for help with any app you have on Shopify and it is especially aggravating when the support team for that app is subpar. That was not the case I had yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised and really just excited that Jinny and Van Hoan were able to answer my questions and repair a slight technical issue I was having in just a few minutes. Best helped I have received with an app hands down! The store locator app has helped grow my distribution network dramatically this year so I'm glad the issue was worked out so I wouldn't have to start over with a different app.

April 28, 2022

note! Online

Jinny as the supporter and XuTho as the technician was amazing - they solve our problem perfectly, awesome!

April 26, 2022

Breeze For You

Gigi was very helpful in identifying my problem and providing the solution. The page is up and running with all the stores very efficiently. No complains at all.

Georgie Boy México

The app is very useful and easy to launch. The dashboard configuration is really friendly and it has everything we needed, I'm sure the fetaures it has could be really great to fit any kind of store. We totally recommend using the app! Also, the technical support was just great, Gigi and XuTho were really kind getting in touch with me and helping me during the installation. 100% recommended!

Dread Extensions

On Shopify, you may find a variety of shop location applications. However, on a technological level, this software combines all benefits and even outperforms them. You may search by location or name, and, most importantly, you can assign tags to specific dealers such as Premium-Dealer to provide the customer a better idea of the dealer he is looking for. Taking into account their support, the cost-performance ratio is excellent: BSS's assistance is, as always, exceptional, both in terms of Gigi's quick communication and the highly competent technical level of Ta Cuong. We are grateful for their assistance and prompt comprehension of our needs! Last but not least, they assisted us with importing and optimizing our dealer data for our needs! I appreciate it!

Cheers!

Willapa Marine Products, Inc.

We installed this app to help customers find our products at our authorized dealers. Received great customer service from Amber & her team when I ran into some difficulty with the installation. They fixed the issue and it looks great!

March 13, 2022

Air-Weigh

I had a very positive experience with the customer service team, specifically Amber & Duong for the efforts to resolve my issue. Thanks!

February 17, 2022

C-pool

Had some trouble updating one of the pages, but Steph and Duong helped me out... and they were on holidays at the time, so very much appreciated.

February 15, 2022