Dealer & Store Locator

Dealer & Store Locator

by BSS Commerce

FREE Unlimited Dealer Store Locator, Find a Store Google Maps

SquareMarket

The product is very easy to use and looks good in our store. The customer support was extremely good as well. I had a (self-inflicted) issue with an API and some minor formatting, and had a support staff + technician help me through them all within 20 minutes of me reaching out.

Tipson Tea

Works brilliantly, and the support is just 5 stars! I had a small issue with the app not showing up on the front end, and the support immediately resolved it for me.

Amelia Cosmetics Shop

I had an issue with the Api code and some styling so I contact support, they were really fast and helped me solving my issues. 10/10 I totally recommend.

Equilibrium Tuning, Inc.

Great app that helps us identify our dealer network very easily. The app developers have gone above and beyond to make changes to the app in order to provide us with some customizations that really work wonderfully. www.eqtuning.com/pages/store-locator for example :)

Foliendealer.com

After soon not being able to use my previous app, I switched to this app.
Great app. Just what I need.
Thanks for the great and fast support from Stephanie.

Forward Notion, LLC

The customer service was very extremely helpful and willing to help me as efficiently as they could through both chat support and even scheduled video chat support. They quickly solve my problems and this app does exactly what I need it to do for my online store. Thank you BSSCommerce!

Jules & Gabrielle

The app is great and works perfectly well. Furthermore, the developer's customer service is outstanding (quick, friendly and reliable)

UNIQ EYEWEAR

Had some struggles with API key. Good service by Stephanie. Now it works. Looks goooooooooooooood :-)

BIRKENSPANNER

I am a fan! The only free one I found on the App store that delivered what I was searching for: showing our clients where they can find our stores close to them and with enough opportunities to customize the map to easily suit every brand design. Also: super quick, kind and helpful support! Thanks Greetings from Germany,
Tim