Dealer & Store Locator

Dealer & Store Locator

by BSS Commerce

FREE Unlimited Dealer Store Locator, Find a Store Google Maps

Nupafeed® USA

So far we have been very happy with this app. The email support has been very responsive and helpful which is HUGE when using so many apps. Thank you!

One Stop Systems

We have distributors all over the world and this app is great to show where they are and how to contact them. It's easy to use and really powerful with a lot of different options. We needed some help getting it set up and the support staff were really helpful and quick to respond. We're very happy with the app and the support!

Paris Success

Amazing customer service via email by Gigi, and really fast resolution of my issue! Also, love the app and love the monthly price!

Supersports Vietnam

So far I have been using this app very well, and get support from the team when I need it. Hopefully in the near future, will develop more new functions to bring users the most comfortable feeling possible.

SquareMarket

The product is very easy to use and looks good in our store. The customer support was extremely good as well. I had a (self-inflicted) issue with an API and some minor formatting, and had a support staff + technician help me through them all within 20 minutes of me reaching out.

Tipson Tea

Works brilliantly, and the support is just 5 stars! I had a small issue with the app not showing up on the front end, and the support immediately resolved it for me.

Amelia Cosmetics Shop

I had an issue with the Api code and some styling so I contact support, they were really fast and helped me solving my issues. 10/10 I totally recommend.

Equilibrium Tuning, Inc.

Great app that helps us identify our dealer network very easily. The app developers have gone above and beyond to make changes to the app in order to provide us with some customizations that really work wonderfully. www.eqtuning.com/pages/store-locator for example :)

Foliendealer.com

After soon not being able to use my previous app, I switched to this app.
Great app. Just what I need.
Thanks for the great and fast support from Stephanie.

Forward Notion, LLC

The customer service was very extremely helpful and willing to help me as efficiently as they could through both chat support and even scheduled video chat support. They quickly solve my problems and this app does exactly what I need it to do for my online store. Thank you BSSCommerce!

Previous 1