Dealio

Dealio

by IT Trading d.o.o.

Gamified Up-Sell app with bundles and much more

Rad dad creations

Bghgggu it hasn't happened. Hggggghhv dyrx jffhgffgjj. Who are the only thing that has to do

Trend Selection

I would first like to say that their customer support is great! The basically made the deals for me because I couldn't figure it out. I still haven't sent traffic so we will see just how well it does, But I am in love with how it shows the deals! It's truly one of a kind and there is a free trial so you can literally make your money before you even pay for! Overall love this app and recommend it to anyone! No matter if you're just starting Shopify or if you are a professional!

Miss Curiosity AU

The operation is simple, the customer service reply is quick, quickly helped me solve the problem

timmytommy

I really wanted to like this app, as am a big fan of Wheelio...but it aint so.
1. It didn't work out of the box. I was an early user so perhaps that is why, but it simply didn't work.
2. It didn't convert. I did stay past the trial to give it a chance as the audience that saw it was low. 1200 views, 200 clicks, 150 scratches, 31 atc and just one purchase. Is always hard to tell how many sales I lost due to having it, but financially it just didn't make sense (even putting aside the monthly charge)
3. When I signed up, the functionality for one of the offer types wasn't yet working.

Diyket

so far it's good, customer service is good and very responsive

Watches team

Really a great app, I highly recommend this to every shopify store owner. Very easy to use .

Beydome

We were beta testers of the app and I can say it is one of the best apps we have tried ever. ever. The logic behind it is amazing and we have skyrocketed our additional revenue.