DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

by DEAR Systems

Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Consignment

Vapes Wholesale

By far the best inventory management system we have used to date! Easy to use and we don't have any problems!

Tenbuckjuice

After trying countless Inventory Management applications DEAR has proved to be superior by far. Super easy interface and their support service has been extremely helpful any time we've ran into any issues!

Aquagear 2

Dear have been fantastic to deal with. Our team have on occasions had to contact them for support and each time they reply fast and offer fantastic support. They did some some unpaid work for us updating templates etc which was fantastic. Thanks Dear great company to work with.

Playroom

Earlier this year we made the nerve-wracking move to an inventory management system. After a lot of analysis we decided on Dear Systems. The support we received during set up was great, and the ongoing support I have had to iron out legacy issues has been fantastic. Having Dear Systems in place now means we don't oversell our products and can manage stock so much more efficiently.

Cafe Devocion

So... not only is Dear one of the most comprehensive, intuitive and easy-to-use inventory management softwares, it's support team is fantastic too. They, and especially Alex, have been incredibly helpful in resolving my issues. They listened, tried to really understand the question, trouble-shoot it from every possible angle and find the best solution. The fact that it took more than an hour wasn't daunting, I was so grateful that they took that time and didn't pass me off to someone else. Thank you guys! You rock.

Dark Matter Props

I have been searching for an inventory and customer order solution to be able to manage everything from one place for all our eCommerce stores. After tons of research I decided to go with DEAR. Not only do they provide the services I have been looking for but they offer so much more and they do it well. I am very pleased with their service and all the features and will be using their service for years to come.

Threeworlds

Boom. All our stock in one place. Got around the annoying limitation of syncing 2 locations from VEND to 1 Shopify store. Plus is links with Xero, handles all our manufacturing and builds. So far it looks like it's a perfect fit for what we do. Love it.
Plus the support is pretty excellent. Like, really fast!
Definitely give it a go.

Profoodhk

After a full Trial Period with DEAR, we couldn't be more pleased! We needed a centralised inventory system with CRM capabilities that could seamlessly integrate and sync to SHOPIFY, XERO, as well as our offline sales channels (in which we generate our own invoices). Being in the food industry, we also needed a system that could track the shelf-life of our products, and make sure first expired items are sold first. This is an important feature for us that we did not find in TradeGecko, which we tested out as well. Though we have only be using it for under a month, DEAR has so far lived up to our wish list with flying colours; I particularly enjoy the level of detail available to us, to store relevant information such as supplier SKUs and multiple price lists. The system is sturdy and the UX is straightforward and intuitive, which has made the transition easy for the whole team!

Cultivergoods

DEAR came along for CULTIVER at a time of rapid growth and change and thank goodness it (and the wonderful support staff) did.

Having a solid inventory management link between Shopify and Xero for us was something we were lacking before. Complete visibility and integration from purchase order, payment and receipt of goods through to sales transactions, DEAR has been a consistently reliable source of data for our accountant.

One of the major benefits of DEAR is that it's encouraged our business to develop more detailed procedures and methods of operating. We are much clearer on best practice with inventory management and accounting of each and every sale. It's essential for a fast growing business to have those procedures in place. DEAR makes it all very easy to establish.

Highly recommend.

Spotofdelight

We would be absolutely lost without Dear. I don't even know how other businesses run without Dear. I opened a B&M + ecommerce store with zero business background or retail experience, and from Day one Dear has been completely intuitive. It has been the go between step from Shopify to Quickbooks Online that allows my bookkeeper to keep up with everything without me ever needing to actually log into Quickbooks (because I don't understand the first thing about accounting). At the same time, Dear allows me total control over our inventory, down to details like creating BOM, buying in cases and splitting those cases, etc. It allows you to use FIFO, FEFO, track expiry dates, track supplier prices, track cost of different variants over time, track margins, everything! And it allows me to import sales orders and clean them up in Dear, which I love. I basically don't directly update anything in Shopify. I do it all in Dear and sync it into Shopify. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dear. And best of all - it's actually affordable. And they update it all the time! I can't say enough about Dear. It blows all the crappy competition out of the water!