DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

by DEAR Systems

Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Consignment

Spotofdelight

We would be absolutely lost without Dear. I don't even know how other businesses run without Dear. I opened a B&M + ecommerce store with zero business background or retail experience, and from Day one Dear has been completely intuitive. It has been the go between step from Shopify to Quickbooks Online that allows my bookkeeper to keep up with everything without me ever needing to actually log into Quickbooks (because I don't understand the first thing about accounting). At the same time, Dear allows me total control over our inventory, down to details like creating BOM, buying in cases and splitting those cases, etc. It allows you to use FIFO, FEFO, track expiry dates, track supplier prices, track cost of different variants over time, track margins, everything! And it allows me to import sales orders and clean them up in Dear, which I love. I basically don't directly update anything in Shopify. I do it all in Dear and sync it into Shopify. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dear. And best of all - it's actually affordable. And they update it all the time! I can't say enough about Dear. It blows all the crappy competition out of the water!

Emack Bolios

Luckily we chose Dear Systems over Tradegecko for our second business.

This is how an inventory management platform should work. It's easy and intuitive, and customer service is fantastic.

To be fair, Tradegecko is easy to use as well, but unfortunately the data does not synchronise between Shopify/ TG/ Xero consistently and we have to spend many hours manually reconciling sales.

Dear systems has caused us no headaches which is what you want as a small business owner.

Partstock Brake and Engine Parts for Truck & Bus

Just started testing DEAR Inventory after long playing around with Stitch, Tradegecko and Orderhive.
I can see now, it is love at first sight! Intuitive interface, great potential and flexibility above all. These guys did an unbelievable job. Worth trying! I like their fair and simple pricing structure as well. I will get back with my detailed overview still in January. Actually it's a pity they have so few reviews here in Shopify store, that was the reason why I first cut it off.

PriceZap

After full trials of multiple other systems (Stitch, TradeGecko, Lettuce, Orderhive, BrightPearl, etc.) and an extended trial of Dear Inventory, we finally signed up for the large plan of this awesome service.

We found their functionality for INVENTORY MANAGEMENT to be far superior than all other systems we tried. Their recent redesign has made the layout even easier to navigate and has brought in a fresh new look to the components. It covers all the requirements for our business and the excellent support team is available to readily assist with any other missing functionality.

We found it interesting how the team values existing clients more than the prospective clients. Honestly this is an extremely valuable trait, which is disappearing fast from the services industry. To top it all, their pricing is the most competitive out there.

All in all we are extremely happy with our relationship and have no issues recommending this great tool!!!

Sugarlift

DEAR is a top-notch system. For inventory geeks out there, this is the only system that - for the money - has multi-level BOM capability with auto-kit/assembly functionality. (TradeGecko, Stitch, Unleashed - none of those other systems offer that). That's huge if your store's products go through any sort of production, assembly or manufacture.

For those who have used the system for a long time, it didn't used to have the prettiest interface, but DEAR just went through a complete overhaul and it's now more powerful and much more pleasant to use on a daily basis.

If you're considering a serious system, this is the one for you.

1 3 Next