DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

by DEAR Systems

Retail, Manufacturing, Wholesale, Dropshipping, Consignment

Bmaybags

As a small production company we have always struggled finding a system that works with us as our business grows. We have found that Dear is very user friendly and adapts easily to fit our specific brand. The support team has helped every time we need anything and they are always very quick and efficient with friendly positive attitudes.

We highly recommend this system to anyone looking to grow their business.

Mr Simms Wanchai

We migrated from Tradegecko to Dear Systems a few months ago, and have not looked back. Please see our review of Tradegecko for an idea of the frustration we had with them.

Dear Systems works well for our business. We have not had any major issues with the synchronisation process between Dear, Shopify and Xero, and when we have had small issues or queries, they have always been resolved very quickly. We actually even got to meet a Dear Systems expert in person, who was very friendly and knew exactly what the best solution was.

Charlienoblejuice

Best inventory management app I have ever used! Great customer service!

Vape Dojo

Inventory management used to be the biggest pain before we started using DEAR. This app is perfect!

Vapes Wholesale

By far the best inventory management system we have used to date! Easy to use and we don't have any problems!

Tenbuckjuice

After trying countless Inventory Management applications DEAR has proved to be superior by far. Super easy interface and their support service has been extremely helpful any time we've ran into any issues!

Aquagear 2

Dear have been fantastic to deal with. Our team have on occasions had to contact them for support and each time they reply fast and offer fantastic support. They did some some unpaid work for us updating templates etc which was fantastic. Thanks Dear great company to work with.

Playroom

Earlier this year we made the nerve-wracking move to an inventory management system. After a lot of analysis we decided on Dear Systems. The support we received during set up was great, and the ongoing support I have had to iron out legacy issues has been fantastic. Having Dear Systems in place now means we don't oversell our products and can manage stock so much more efficiently.

Cafe Devocion

So... not only is Dear one of the most comprehensive, intuitive and easy-to-use inventory management softwares, it's support team is fantastic too. They, and especially Alex, have been incredibly helpful in resolving my issues. They listened, tried to really understand the question, trouble-shoot it from every possible angle and find the best solution. The fact that it took more than an hour wasn't daunting, I was so grateful that they took that time and didn't pass me off to someone else. Thank you guys! You rock.

Dark Matter Props

I have been searching for an inventory and customer order solution to be able to manage everything from one place for all our eCommerce stores. After tons of research I decided to go with DEAR. Not only do they provide the services I have been looking for but they offer so much more and they do it well. I am very pleased with their service and all the features and will be using their service for years to come.