DEAR Inventory

DEAR Inventory

From $325/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
June 22, 2022

Dear is a great cloud-based ERP option. Affordable, solid customer support, straightforward but robust!

Newark Auto
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 9, 2022

Great and robust system for handing our needs. Great intergrations. Support is good. Could be a bit better at timelines for meetings in general however when i really needed some help they made it happen so cant fault them really.

MyGamingDirect
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 22, 2022

We have looked at a lot of inventory management systems and migrated from Tradegecko to DEAR. Extremely impressed with the product and system. It has a lot of manufacturing features that we do not use however for tracking purchase orders, bundles, composite products it is excellent. It is easy to duplicate products to quickly add or CSV can be imported. There is never going to be the perfect IMS for everyones business processes but this covers most of ours. We have suggested some improvments regarding batch actions via the web interface. Overall can recommend, no problems syncing with Shopify.

EcigZoo
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited February 22, 2022

After I left a negative review, the DEAR Systems team followed up with me to solve the problem I had pointed out

Soundbrenner
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 25, 2021

We run up to 4 different channels into DEAR inventory, with the majority of our sales coming through Shopify. We integrate through StarShipIt in addition to this giving us a flawless end to end solution. The result is only as good as the work you put in to integrate these platforms, but it's one the easiest and fastest you'll find backed by a strong and responsive support team. We're tried others, but once you reach a certain size, you'll be glad you went with a comprehensive solution.

The Everleigh Bottling Co.
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 22, 2021

DEAR really helped us integrate our inventory with Shopify. The cost is also very reasonable. Would recommend.

Wonderland Gift Shoppes
June 22, 2021

Very good software. The best part is the team will look at enhancement requests for new features and add them into their development. Make's our life a lot easier...

Energize Health
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 22, 2021

I have been using DEAR for my manufacturing CPG business and it is a fantastic piece of software. I would recommend it to other CPG companies.

WPL Bike Canada
May 5, 2021

This is by far the best app to manage inventory, PO, sales, assembly and productions. It saved us tons of times. The customer service has been stellar ! I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants a solid inventory management systems

Bon vivant
May 4, 2021

This app works quite well -- keeps inventory quantity updated, pushes Shopify sales over to Dear, allows me to bulk list inventory from Dear to Shopify. Features I wish it had: 1) a way to push over search engine listing previews. 2) a way to easily associate a Shopify purchase with an existing customer in Dear. If the customer enters their name or company slightly different than last time then a new customer is created in Dear. Not a big deal but somewhat frustrating if you care about customer purchase history. Overall, I'm pleased with this integration.

Electram