DeepMine

Custom reports, vendor payouts, cost tracking, and more!

From $10/month. 60-day free trial.

Children's Ministry Deals

My most used app. Super-helpful. Makes accounting a breeze. I love Deep Mine!

Overcast

Great app, great customer service. Needed an additional accounting option added, contacted the app developer, and he added the function within a week and maintained great communication throughout the process.

Great way to track your strongest items, manage and maintain profit margins, and especially useful when paying out partners. Strongly recommend trying this one out!

Go To Patterns

Love this plugin. There are some downsides (I did a partial refund and the app shows that the whole price was refunded) but on a whole it is great for the price. I send my vendor's weekly sales reports automatically and can easily see exactly how well each product or vendor is selling.

Crooks n Castles

We love this plugin! it's awesome

Tailgate Clothing

Amazing app worth every penny. It's the easy version of looking at your sales in Google Analytics.

Plus, the customer service is top notch! I asked if something could be shown and they changed the functionality to do it! Crazy level of service!

Enation Store

This App is amazing! I don't know what I'd do without it. It's taken my Shopify store insights to a whole new level -- and it's really easy to sort what stats I'm looking for. Very highly recommended!

Caravan Clothing Co

Ryan from Deepmine provided excellent service and solved our issues very very quickly. Not only solved them but improved the solution as well. Deepmine is a must have for all Shopify stores. It has excellent sales and inventory reporting that complements the Shopify CMS. The ability to also have top level gross profit reporting is also fantastic. I can also export the sales file into our ERP system for accurate stock control reporting.This is a must have app for all Shopify stores.

Tungsten Beads Plus

A very powerful tool for extracting sales data but...

I have a wish list ;-)

It would be really great if stock holding was listed for the products/varients, this would save me loads of time when reordering stock, I could look and see how much was sold in the last xx days and how much is in stock then put together an order.

Prices are listed in $ , I am in the UK and would like it to show £

If it would show a graph for sales of a group of products ($ or £) this would be really usefull, this would make it easy to spot trends in sales of certain groups of products. As far as I can see it currently just shows a graph for total sales, or either a single product or single varient

It would be nice if the date range selector boxes were easier to use, maybe a clickable calender similar to google analytics and quick options for last week and last month.

For the accounting section you are working on, total stock holding value and stock holding value for selected range of products would be amazing, if I could check on the value of stock holding at 4th April 2012 this would save me masses of effort preparing accounts for my accountant ! In theory if I put in the cost price of all the items it should be possible for deep mine to work out the value of stock holding by stock level x cost price ?

When filtering products it would really speed things up for me if it were possible to select from populated lists, as in shopify admin e.g.: when looking at products you can click supplier and see a list of suppliers

Jeff and Beth Jones Ministries

Deepmine is exactly what Shopify is missing, this application is a MUST for anyone who cares to know what is selling and what is NOT selling in their store. The UI is great. Love it!

Fangamer

It's like Google Analytics for your sales data. Ridiculously powerful, especially for a store with lots of SKUs and variants. We ask how many units sold over the last X months and instantly know how many to re-order -- no .csv madness, Excel charts, or educated guesses required.