DeepMine

DeepMine

by Ryan Alyea

Custom reports, vendor payouts, cost tracking, and more!

Kwee-Jack Fish Co. LLC

The app is useful and helpful.. but out of nowhere the price doubled. Will look into other options.

May 18, 2020

Sorry for the confusion! My charges are based on the number of orders in your store; so therefore larger stores (or stores that grow) will need to be charged more. This is because my primary costs are based in storage costs.

If you or anyone would like a simpler option, let me know, but it will involve a some level of sacrifice, such as deleting data and/or looking at only a certain time period since ultimately the charges are based on the amount of storage required.

Hott Hobbies

Seemed promising... But simple things like total sales of a specific product were not accurate when compared to manually filtered Shopify data in excel.

Seedles

3rd and Final Review (Neutral)
Ryan wrote to me to express his concern about my experience with Deepmine. He also generously refunded our costs for using Deepmine for 2016. I appreciate his willingness to make things right. Wishing him and this app the best.

2nd Review (Negative)
Do Not Buy. Deepmine hasn't updated their code or added anything of value in over a year. They released a "new" version in 2015, but it's worse than the old version. They don't deserve your money, because they aren't working for it. They responded to feature updates and requests with "we'll think about it" and other dismissive phrases.

1st Review (Semi-Negative)
Because we are over 5,000 orders, the app charges us $20 per month. That's $240 / year which I don't think this app is worth by any stretch of the imagination. I'd easily pay $120/year, or even $150 for the number of usages, but $20 is hilarious considering shopify costs us $30/month and does about 1000 other things for us. This software does a few things, and doesn't even do them well.

Startup Threads

Sounds good in theory. Could use better design. App crashed on me.