DeepMine

Custom reports, vendor payouts, cost tracking, and more!

From $10/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Forloveofallthingsthree

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app will make your life easier and has a wealth of great data that can be extracted from it.

Jazz Night School

This is a fantastic app and Ryan is super quick to respond and helpful. Sadly, we needed to turn to some more custom options, not because of any deficiency in his app, but because we have a unique data situation. But I was happy to try it and know I will return when I have another client that needs good solid reporting at a good price!

Mpxclothing

Time spent using app About 1 year

So far this is the best app i have tried to track all sales by product name or sku. Even shoes the shipping fees. it helps when running our numbers for all advertising and ROI. Great app and very easy to use

Vapeandoando

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App, the support is impecable and fast, if you need to automate the costs of your products, this is the way to go

Coolmaterial

Time spent using app About 7 years

Deepmine is a great reporting app and a must if you want to be able to keep track of, and report on, cost of goods and margins. I wish Shopify would add another price data field for cost. We've been using Deepmine on our shop selling gifts for men for a few years now and it's one of our must-have apps.

Premierh2o

I absolutely love this App. For one, it allows us to enter our costing and get everything in report. We have our accounting software, but our accountants us it. I would much rather use this to get my reports and do my analysis. This App gives me so much flexibility in running multiple types of reports. There are just a couple of things I would add but overall Awesome App!

SAS Booster Club Store

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

A very good App providing better functionality and ease of reading with great exporting. Very fast and accurate.

One thing it needs to add is a filter based on location. I would like to see Web and POS broken out as a filter otherwise keep it up!

Betty's Consignment

Time spent using app Over 3 years

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. It has saved us so much time calculating payments for our vendors.
As a consignment store I highly recommend this program!

Feinraus

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really great app! Especially the part with Cost of Goods, so calculating your profits (and not just turnover) is very simple. However it would be nice to also see total profits in the overview (in the order tab, next to total turnover, taxes, shippment costs and discounts).

What I also really like are the automated daily e-mail reports and the partner part. This makes our lives much easier as we also sell goods in our store that is on "commission", we pay our providers / partners 50% of the turnover.

And last but not least the turnover by Vendor is also nice.

Sublime Stitching

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

My most-used app for generating reports of any kind. I can easily provide my bookkeeper with sales tax reports, compare sales of various products to see which is more popular, or understand how much inventory to order to hold me for six months based on sales. Fantastic and completely worth it.

Previous 1 3