Kacha Delete Products In Bulk

Delete Products In Bulk, Delete Products By Collection

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dice Jar Games

Location New Zealand

Highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to remove large quantities of products from your catalogue. I had 16,000 skus I wanted to remove and while it did take about 2 days working in the background (had to restart it a couple of times), it has successfully removed all 16,000 products from my catalogue.

Penguin Pottery

Very easy to use. Deleted all products in 45 seconds. Couldn't have been easier. Thanks for making this app!

TengoQueProbarlo SexShop

A very useful application to delete all the products in the store in bulk, if they have been entered with errors; or delete the products belonging to a specific collection that you are going to modify, for example. It also allows you to easily delete products that are draft, active, or archived. It is certainly very useful to manage my catalog of 20,000 products.

Inside Stores

Amazing app, super easy to use and extremely intuitive. Saved me hours of tedious work. Thanks so much!

February 10, 2022

Thank you for your support, glad to be able to help you~

Phonecare

I had a problem on my website where I had to delete 65000 products, it turns out that after a lot of research, after trying to support directly with shopify, the solution would be to use a program that would cost me about 200 Usd. I just needed to delete all the products, and this app solved my problem. The program crashed a few times, but I uninstalled and installed it again and we reached the end successfully. 65000 products deleted in about 32 hours. Thing that manually would be impossible... So, Thank you!!!

February 10, 2022

Thank you for your support, we will continue to improve our app.