Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP | Reviews

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

BlueOrchid

I have not received the response from "Meenu Relhan" of the Miles team despite multiple reminders. All their executives are pathetic and they won't respond to their clients despite multiple reminders. Client Name - PIONEERCORPORATION SURFACE

May 17, 2021

Hi Team,

Apologies for the experience. We have reached out to you and resolved your concern. Hope to see you with us in the future and have a better experience

Natural Bliss

Tough app and tough people. Hard to reach out to anyone and ask questions. It's better to stay away from this app. Update1: Called customer care a few times. The only response they provide is your relationship manager will talk to you. I don't know who is my relationship manager. Don't know who to talk. When asked, they said, the relationship manager will give you a call. Update2: The relationship manager called after 3 days. I bet he doesn't know what Delhivery does. We had a funny conversation. Our conversation went like this. Me: How to use this app? How to ship through Delhivery?
Delhivery RM: So, you want to do API integration?
Me: I want to use the app. I want to ship through Delhivery. Delhivery RM: So, you can do API integration and everything will be done. Me: I already installed the Delhivery app in Shopify. With other delivery apps. I don't do API integration. Why should I do API integration with Delhivery? Installing the app is not enough?
Delhivery RM: Sir, once you do API integration, everything will be clear. .. We talked same thing for the next 5-7 minutes. His cassette was fixed, do API integration and everything will be done. He doesn't know Shopify App install, he doesn't know what to do next? he doesn't know how to use the app. Finally, gave up and ended the call. Seriously, is this Delhivery experience?

Punam Metalcrafts

Very Slow or mostly no response on Support tickets. client panel is also not accepting new tickets, Despite giving several complaints there is no result. There is no tracking of the Support ticket through the Shopify App integration of Delhivery.

The Crafts Clothing

Worst service they offer. They aren't delivering anything and making excuses. Status for one of my order showed as customer refused to accept but i talked with a customer and he said that nobody came to their house with parcel. They lost my one shipment and one is showing as. Value of the shipment is 6598rs. I have 6-8 mails yet pending and i am not getting any replies from them.

Atrangi Gifting

Pathetic app. Not many options, you cannot edit the cod amount. awb generation and print is not friendly. Please learn from Ezyslips app... they have done a brilliant job...

Lion Polo

Excellent and professional service.....
super reliable and highly recommended – Great value too......

Hi Team Lion Polo,

Montopaks

I don't have any issues with app,as its easy to use but delhivery should add Manifest download option in its app or CL panel for the Pickup boy sign.As it is available on ship rocket or other platform Other issue is pickup boy never comes on the scheduled pickup date.due to that reason chance of RTO increases and seller have to bear the loss due to late pickup and this succed to late deliveries.

Hi Team Montopaks,

Thank you for your review. We have noted your feedback and will work on it soon

ardhha

The worst customer service you could ever expect from the delhivery. We have indented a pick on 04/03/2021 from vijayawada to mulugu, vide Package - 6893510001912 and today is 23/03/2021, we don't know the fate of the package. The worst part is, we wont have the contact details of the person to speak with. I strongly recommend not to use the delhivery, unless if you want to be treated as fools.

Hi Team Ardhha,

We connected with you on the phone and resolved your issue. We hope the resolution was helpful and will take all necessary precautions to ensure this does not happen again in the future

Fancy Mart

Delhivery CL APP is easy to use and good shipping service provider.....................................

Hi Team FancyMart,

Naturalis

Delhivery is a good shipping provider and they have a good seamless connection with Shopify and we are enjoying hassle-free services.
Pls go for it