Delhivery CL APP

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

Free

Natural Bliss

Tough app and tough people. Hard to reach out to anyone and ask questions. It's better to stay away from this app. Update1: Called customer care a few times. The only response they provide is your relationship manager will talk to you. I don't know who is my relationship manager. Don't know who to talk. When asked, they said, the relationship manager will give you a call. Update2: The relationship manager called after 3 days. I bet he doesn't know what Delhivery does. We had a funny conversation. Our conversation went like this. Me: How to use this app? How to ship through Delhivery?
Delhivery RM: So, you want to do API integration?
Me: I want to use the app. I want to ship through Delhivery. Delhivery RM: So, you can do API integration and everything will be done. Me: I already installed the Delhivery app in Shopify. With other delivery apps. I don't do API integration. Why should I do API integration with Delhivery? Installing the app is not enough?
Delhivery RM: Sir, once you do API integration, everything will be clear. .. We talked same thing for the next 5-7 minutes. His cassette was fixed, do API integration and everything will be done. He doesn't know Shopify App install, he doesn't know what to do next? he doesn't know how to use the app. Finally, gave up and ended the call. Seriously, is this Delhivery experience?

The Crafts Clothing

Worst service they offer. They aren't delivering anything and making excuses. Status for one of my order showed as customer refused to accept but i talked with a customer and he said that nobody came to their house with parcel. They lost my one shipment and one is showing as. Value of the shipment is 6598rs. I have 6-8 mails yet pending and i am not getting any replies from them.

Atrangi Gifting

Pathetic app. Not many options, you cannot edit the cod amount. awb generation and print is not friendly. Please learn from Ezyslips app... they have done a brilliant job...

ardhha

The worst customer service you could ever expect from the delhivery. We have indented a pick on 04/03/2021 from vijayawada to mulugu, vide Package - 6893510001912 and today is 23/03/2021, we don't know the fate of the package. The worst part is, we wont have the contact details of the person to speak with. I strongly recommend not to use the delhivery, unless if you want to be treated as fools.

March 25, 2021

Hi Team Ardhha,

We connected with you on the phone and resolved your issue. We hope the resolution was helpful and will take all necessary precautions to ensure this does not happen again in the future

Mozaati

One of the worst courier partners we have come across. Please don't sign up with them. Save your time and effort, take your business elsewhere. Despite feedback calls, nothing is taken to improve services.

March 25, 2021

Hi Team Mozaati,

We connected with you on call. We're sad to see your experience and will take all necessary precautions so that this does not happen again

Infinity Basket India

While manifest it slows works please improve that and charging too much and giving fake weight dispences. At the month-end, I share the excel sheet for weight dispense they accept 5 out of 100 shipments but all the shipments are the same product which they accept 5 and not accept 95 shipments How?

March 20, 2021

Hi Team Infinity Basket,

Thank you for your honest review. We are working very hard on improving and will ensure your feedback is taken into account.

SIDH S

READ THIS BEFORE STARTING YOUR BUSINESS
Worst company ever go for some other delivery partners like shiprocket or any other this company is really bad they took 15 shipments and did not even scanned its been more that 3 hours still it says out for pickup they have already taken my shipments no responds from their side no call support i have been mailing them no reply till now.

Friliks

Please don't use them if you are serious about your business. They are a totally fraud company. They charge very high amount in the name of RTO without proper explanation. They don't even call the customer for delivery and put fake remark that customer cancelled the order or unavailable so that they can earn money in the name of RTO.

Karrigari

We are about to launch our new business. Due to pathetic,non responsive service from Delhivery we are stuck since 5days now. We are ready with everything but our order is not getting displayed in delhivery app. We have been dropping them several mails but we are not getting any response. We are charged with high payments from Shopify and payment gateways as we are about to go Live but owing to such Worst service from Delhivery we are facing loss and helpless.

The Soul Bee

They are actually looters when someone who has a business account they don't care to reply or call them then I don't know how this company works. They charge Rs. 230 for an 80 gms parcel smaller than A4 size for a COD order which order value is Rs. 425... LOL... dumb people don't understand that who pays so much amount for a stupid envelope parcel. They ask clients like us to put Rs. 500 as a prepaid amount and then they deduct randomly from your account and when you email to their customer support they ask you to put details in an excel format and apply for a dispute. They come with no resolution or refund for any excess amount and keeps charging vaguely every time. If they have this attitude sooner or later their company will shut down because people are here to do business not to get looted by these dacoits. For 3 weeks I have been writing emails to their great customer support and no one is bothered. PATHETIC UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY