Delhivery CL APP

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

Free

The Whole Truth

There is some bug with the app. While we can bulk ship in batches of 50 or 100. In the delhivery CL panel, they go in batches of 10 per UPL.

anastyaoverseas

Third class shipping company, they are cheating vendors. all staff is negligence. please do not trust.

November 3, 2020

Hi Anastya Overseas,
We are sorry you did not have a good experience with Delhivery. We will try to reach out to you and understand if we can do anything to resolve your issues.

Sonal Kabra

Their delivery boy opened our packet and stole the product. He handed over an empty packet to the client's watchman saying the product got lost. Furious client complained to us regarding his order. We confronted the delivery boy and he accepted his fault in front of his manager in Kolkata. After this, we have written several emails and made phone calls to the team to take an action and reimburse the product value, but there is no reply. They have stopped taking our calls and are taking no responsibility for this loss. Worst experience ever.

November 6, 2020

We apologize for the experience that you had with us. Our service team has investigated and resolved the matter. We will ensure that such incidents are not repeated in future.

Shoppkeepr

Such a pathetic services they have.

1) My first Prepaid order didn't picked up even after 3 days of requesting pickup.
2) Support is not responding even after 4 days for enabling COD in my account.
3) Pick up boy is marking fake attempts.

Redvilla

Worst services. I used it. No Customer Support. In case of any issue nobody will cares you. If you will no one knows how much time they will take to reply. You will not get notified when Customer returns your orders you have to check it manually each Order everyday.
Delivery Charges are also Highest. And they don't tell you Delivery Charges that also you have to check manually using their Rate Calculator.
Such a worst service I got frustrated after using it.
I will never suggest anyone to use it ever.

Shopfrill India

worst service, They do not give any reply of mails and calls, pathetic service and so irritating. I got stuck in the COD process.

myflipcafe

poor service and bad customer support.nobody helps you to solve the problems . i recommend not take the services.When you need help nobody accept your call and nobody reply your mail on time.Worst service i have seen ever.

WowZap

The POCs are pathetic. I have to send 3-4 reminders to get the revert from him. Worst Customer Service & Overcharging issues.
They are deducting the excess amount of money by overcharging the weight and dimensions.
Moreover, they won't respond to customers. Will take 7-10 days to raise one Credit note even if the shipments are lost.

June 3, 2020

WowZap team, our team has reached out to you to share the waybill information. Rest assured, we will rectify if there are any shipments are charged wrongly.

Coral

App is useless. It doesn't retrieve the waybills and warehouse info after saving the api key. And when I try to input the warehouse info manually, it fails to save and shows "invalid token". Forwarded the issue to my Delhivery account manager in very clear words but this was his response,
"With regards to the integration i wont have any info on it.
Although i can add the tech team on the mail so that both can coordinate but you will need to write me in mail what exactly you need so that they know and assist you to the point."

I wrote him again detailing exactly what the problem is but he has not responded yet. It's been four days.

March 5, 2020

Sincere apologies for your experience on behalf of Delhivery.
We have identified the issue, which happened as test authentication token was being used instead of live. Waybill & Warehouse information is flowing automatically.
We hope you will review your rating if your issues are rectified.

Cyclop

This App is not ready for production, why bother releasing it.
When you are asking customers to integrate with API token.. The app should be able to retrieve all the existing data from the delhivery account.
For e.g. Do you really want the customers to add all the warehouses /pickup points again when they are already added in the portal? why cant you retrieve from the account?
on top of that when i try to add new it throws an error
"Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server."
Do you not test your apps before production release?
Also the UI is pretty nascent and response overall is super slow
No thank you
dont bother installing it until they put a descent developer in remaking it and properly test it

March 5, 2020

Users need not add warehouses/pickup points again. They are automatically fetched if you have entered them in CL Panel earlier.
Kindly reach out to shopify-support@delhivery.com if you are still facing any issues.

1 3 Next