Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

AsterKart

The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface, but integration should be done automatically.

March 9, 2020

Your feedback is well noted! To help with the integration queries, we have a highly responsive team which is in place now.

Etherbit

The app does the job. we were used to manually create orders on CL panel. Now the app takes care of everything related to shipping.

March 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are working on the feedback received to further improve the functionality.

Onlyapparels

very helpful app. Need some improvement, best price compared to other courier company. average delivery time is 3 days for me, thats really good. Hope they will give option for return shipment soon.

March 6, 2020

Thank you Onlyapparels for the review! Your feedback is noted and we are working on it.

My Cop India

This app saves my time. I can easily manage my orders and pickup requests from shopify itself. Thanks Delhivery for creating this app. One small request is to add an option so that I can share a link with customer to fill the details for return pick up. Overall good experience!

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Thrilled to hear this app is helping you

xaperture

This app made my work easier, I could print bulk labels at a time , there are lot more automated features, I highly recommend using this app, thank you Delhivery

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you are finding it useful.

STYLE MY SWAG

It is good app for processing the orders fast.No need to add details because the app can be linked with your online platform and time is also reduced. Recommend to use it.

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are working on improving the experience further by adding more features.

1 3 Next