Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP | Reviews

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

Shopfrill India

worst service, They do not give any reply of mails and calls, pathetic service and so irritating. I got stuck in the COD process.

Nano gelpads

I call to them for making my business account and give my business details and they didn't reach me for more than 2 days but after that they help there service is too fast and they always try to contact you and help as much as they can
Overvall good for you if you want to get cheaper rate and fast shipping

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your review Nano gelpads team!

myflipcafe

poor service and bad customer support.nobody helps you to solve the problems . i recommend not take the services.When you need help nobody accept your call and nobody reply your mail on time.Worst service i have seen ever.

WowZap

The POCs are pathetic. I have to send 3-4 reminders to get the revert from him. Worst Customer Service & Overcharging issues.
They are deducting the excess amount of money by overcharging the weight and dimensions.
Moreover, they won't respond to customers. Will take 7-10 days to raise one Credit note even if the shipments are lost.

June 3, 2020

WowZap team, our team has reached out to you to share the waybill information. Rest assured, we will rectify if there are any shipments are charged wrongly.

mymillets

This App was different when I tried using it couple of months back. But I was quite surprised to see its improvement when I accidentally checked this today.
They have improved from previous version as far as I remember. The process is a lot smoother and saves a lot of time than creating the order directly on Delhivery's portal.

Scope of improvement:
1. Shiprocket enables you to book the shipment directly from orders page, whereas, with Delhivery you need to log into the app.

2. Moment the shipment is booked, customers aren't getting any notifications. If you could push email and sms through our gateway instantly once the shipment is booked, that would be of great help.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and acknowledgement of the improvement in the app. Your feedback is duly noted and we will try to incorporate it.

shopdux

I really love this app. Its control panel is just awesome. With the help of this app, I can easily control my delivery, and it covers a large number of pin-codes.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to know you find this app useful

Bare Baggy

I am using this app for a week and it works like charm. The app works exactly as the description and there is no lag or issues. The app interface is completely user-friendly and the support (Mohit) is top-notch. He helped me with setting up everything. This app really saved me a lot of time. Since it is free I highly recommend giving it a try.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the kind words Bare Baggy! Will surely pass on the feedback to Mohit. We are working on adding some more features to make it more functional. Keep tuned for updates

Wizard Basket

The app is good. It really helps to automate the full process. If the app has a bulk Manifestation and slips printing option that will be really good. Also if get a dashboard where I get some data like COD balance, average shipping cost, etc

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the review! "Print Packaging Slip" option is available on the My orders tab. Bulk Shipping tab is also available on the right hand side of the My orders page where you can click and select orders yet to be manifested. We can get on a call with you to see if any of these aren't working properly for your store. Your feedback on COD balance, average shipping cost is duly noted.

wowjunction

The user interface is really good easy to navigate. You can probably add like an dashboard where I can see the summary of everything cod balance wallet balance ect. Overall nice app

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the review wowjunction! Your feedback on cod balance and wallet recharge option is duly noted for next stage feature development.

Beauty Leaf - Made in USA

I have been using the app from past 1 month or more and it has been a good experience. However, a couple of things which can enhance the capability of the app:
1. Add capability to create manual orders.
2. Any order created at shopify backend with price amounting 0 should be considered as a prepaid order in delhivery panel.
3. Show customer names in my orders panel in the app.

March 13, 2020

Beauty Leaf, Thank you for your review.

1. If you create a manual order on shopify, it will show up on your delhivery app "My orders". However, we are exploring your feedback on creating a manual order directly through the app.

2. Noted : Paid payment method should be updated as Prepaid and Payment pending should be updated as COD.

3. Thank you for the suggestion. Having customer names will make it very easy for sellers to identify.