Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP | Reviews

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

wildmonkclothing

Delhivery service works really fine .. it have a transparency regarding wallet and it's deduction .. everything is really fine but there are few issue like the account manager not picking up the call nor they solved any queries if a client have .. the overall conclusion they delivered a product on right time .. no issue with the delivery but the management and the back office is inadequate to help u

March 9, 2020

Hi Wild Monk team! Thanks for getting on the call with our team. As discussed, we shared the escalation matrix with you and promise to resolve any queries you have at the earliest.

Binko Life

Nice...
Please Ap is APP me Invoice, Lables. Menifest or kus Opation Update kar do taki sab kam asan ho gayega fir apki website me jane ki jarurt nahi padegi... please update more option!

March 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is well noted. Someone from the team might reach out to you to speak in detail.

AsterKart

The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface, but integration should be done automatically.

March 9, 2020

Your feedback is well noted! To help with the integration queries, we have a highly responsive team which is in place now.

Etherbit

The app does the job. we were used to manually create orders on CL panel. Now the app takes care of everything related to shipping.

March 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are working on the feedback received to further improve the functionality.

Onlyapparels

very helpful app. Need some improvement, best price compared to other courier company. average delivery time is 3 days for me, thats really good. Hope they will give option for return shipment soon.

March 6, 2020

Thank you Onlyapparels for the review! Your feedback is noted and we are working on it.

My Cop India

This app saves my time. I can easily manage my orders and pickup requests from shopify itself. Thanks Delhivery for creating this app. One small request is to add an option so that I can share a link with customer to fill the details for return pick up. Overall good experience!

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Thrilled to hear this app is helping you

Just Choy

I used this app. It require some improvement like different tab for new orders and shipped orders and few some changes of pickup point. Otherwise app is helpful.

xaperture

This app made my work easier, I could print bulk labels at a time , there are lot more automated features, I highly recommend using this app, thank you Delhivery

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you are finding it useful.

NFSporTech

I used this app. This app is quite good. But there are some feature was not working well during order retrieving and also there was some issue with adding warehouses. I hope the team has worked on it. I loved to install it in my store again.

STYLE MY SWAG

It is good app for processing the orders fast.No need to add details because the app can be linked with your online platform and time is also reduced. Recommend to use it.

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are working on improving the experience further by adding more features.