Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

The Whole Truth

While the service is great, app is very OUTDATED! It doesn't even allow shipping notifications to customer. Waiting for a better update.

BettersDeal

This is the worst app i have ever used its not about i dont like their company we are giving them more 100000rs work per month but they do not care about anything there are many times when their courier Boy open the parcel and steal it even the package value is more than 5000rs we have sent more than 30 email and its almost more than month still they are not giving me proper reply
2nd thing Excess weight charges i mostly sell product which are between 50 to 150 Gm maximum but many time they charge me extra and they will not give you refund and just making you fool
WARNING - if in case they charge you extra or their courier boy open the parcel and just forget about your money and no one will take care
even we are company but we always take care of our customer but they dont care
that day is not far when they will not have many client even if they will take funding from any company

anastyaoverseas

Third class shipping company, they are cheating vendors. all staff is negligence. please do not trust.

Sonal Kabra

Their delivery boy opened our packet and stole the product. He handed over an empty packet to the client's watchman saying the product got lost. Furious client complained to us regarding his order. We confronted the delivery boy and he accepted his fault in front of his manager in Kolkata. After this, we have written several emails and made phone calls to the team to take an action and reimburse the product value, but there is no reply. They have stopped taking our calls and are taking no responsibility for this loss. Worst experience ever.

Shoppkeepr

Such a pathetic services they have.

1) My first Prepaid order didn't picked up even after 3 days of requesting pickup.
2) Support is not responding even after 4 days for enabling COD in my account.
3) Pick up boy is marking fake attempts.

Redvilla

Worst services. I used it. No Customer Support. In case of any issue nobody will cares you. If you will no one knows how much time they will take to reply. You will not get notified when Customer returns your orders you have to check it manually each Order everyday.
Delivery Charges are also Highest. And they don't tell you Delivery Charges that also you have to check manually using their Rate Calculator.
Such a worst service I got frustrated after using it.
I will never suggest anyone to use it ever.

Shopfrill India

worst service, They do not give any reply of mails and calls, pathetic service and so irritating. I got stuck in the COD process.

myflipcafe

poor service and bad customer support.nobody helps you to solve the problems . i recommend not take the services.When you need help nobody accept your call and nobody reply your mail on time.Worst service i have seen ever.

WowZap

Worst Customer Service & Overcharging issues.
They are deducting the excess amount of money by overcharging the weight and dimensions.
Moreover, they won't respond to customers

June 3, 2020

WowZap team, our team has reached out to you to share the waybill information. Rest assured, we will rectify if there are any shipments are charged wrongly.

Coral

App is useless. It doesn't retrieve the waybills and warehouse info after saving the api key. And when I try to input the warehouse info manually, it fails to save and shows "invalid token". Forwarded the issue to my Delhivery account manager in very clear words but this was his response,
"With regards to the integration i wont have any info on it.
Although i can add the tech team on the mail so that both can coordinate but you will need to write me in mail what exactly you need so that they know and assist you to the point."

I wrote him again detailing exactly what the problem is but he has not responded yet. It's been four days.

March 5, 2020

Sincere apologies for your experience on behalf of Delhivery.
We have identified the issue, which happened as test authentication token was being used instead of live. Waybill & Warehouse information is flowing automatically.
We hope you will review your rating if your issues are rectified.

Previous 1