Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

Studiopia

Nightmare! Whatever you do, don't get in business with Delhivery. Its been 10 days and I am still waiting for a resolution of my requirement. They are very disorganised and I received multiple requests for document submission from various people despite having submitted my documents and signed a contract with them. Very scary to hand over your paperwork to them since they have no track of the documents they have received or of the client status

Sprig

Horrible Support. Bulk Generation of Labels option is not working for long. written to them twice. Not yet resolved. Many other bugs. Some labels get generated twice and for every label generation asks for location - we are operating from only 1 location then why does it ask. and Label generation takes inordinately long time, for processing 40 orders, it takes close to 1 hour, wherein it should not take more than a couple of minutes. Hope this message reaches them and they act on the feedback seriously.

Nuluv

The apps has bugs. Tracking ids are not created properly. If there are multiple orders, all orders get processed in one go and tracking id is not created nor there is an option to print labes. Please help

Nutrazee

Horrible app. It ShipConfirms the order as soon as a label is generated, with no option to enter package weight manually. Guess what their support tells me there's no way to create a multi-package shipment neither on this shopify app or on their CL panel. Also, Delhivery does not have a proper tracking API with Shopify to show the exact tracking status of the package on the order page. Even their Customer Login panel is very buggy. Not to mention their pathetic support, no one care to respond.

BlueOrchid

I have not received the response from "Meenu Relhan" of the Miles team despite multiple reminders. All their executives are pathetic and they won't respond to their clients despite multiple reminders. Client Name - PIONEERCORPORATION SURFACE

May 17, 2021

Hi Team,

Apologies for the experience. We have reached out to you and resolved your concern. Hope to see you with us in the future and have a better experience

Natural Bliss

Tough app and tough people. Hard to reach out to anyone and ask questions. It's better to stay away from this app. Update1: Called customer care a few times. The only response they provide is your relationship manager will talk to you. I don't know who is my relationship manager. Don't know who to talk. When asked, they said, the relationship manager will give you a call. Update2: The relationship manager called after 3 days. I bet he doesn't know what Delhivery does. We had a funny conversation. Our conversation went like this. Me: How to use this app? How to ship through Delhivery?
Delhivery RM: So, you want to do API integration?
Me: I want to use the app. I want to ship through Delhivery. Delhivery RM: So, you can do API integration and everything will be done. Me: I already installed the Delhivery app in Shopify. With other delivery apps. I don't do API integration. Why should I do API integration with Delhivery? Installing the app is not enough?
Delhivery RM: Sir, once you do API integration, everything will be clear. .. We talked same thing for the next 5-7 minutes. His cassette was fixed, do API integration and everything will be done. He doesn't know Shopify App install, he doesn't know what to do next? he doesn't know how to use the app. Finally, gave up and ended the call. Seriously, is this Delhivery experience?

The Crafts Clothing

Worst service they offer. They aren't delivering anything and making excuses. Status for one of my order showed as customer refused to accept but i talked with a customer and he said that nobody came to their house with parcel. They lost my one shipment and one is showing as. Value of the shipment is 6598rs. I have 6-8 mails yet pending and i am not getting any replies from them.

Atrangi Gifting

Pathetic app. Not many options, you cannot edit the cod amount. awb generation and print is not friendly. Please learn from Ezyslips app... they have done a brilliant job...

ardhha

The worst customer service you could ever expect from the delhivery. We have indented a pick on 04/03/2021 from vijayawada to mulugu, vide Package - 6893510001912 and today is 23/03/2021, we don't know the fate of the package. The worst part is, we wont have the contact details of the person to speak with. I strongly recommend not to use the delhivery, unless if you want to be treated as fools.

March 25, 2021

Hi Team Ardhha,

We connected with you on the phone and resolved your issue. We hope the resolution was helpful and will take all necessary precautions to ensure this does not happen again in the future

Mozaati

One of the worst courier partners we have come across. Please don't sign up with them. Save your time and effort, take your business elsewhere. Despite feedback calls, nothing is taken to improve services.

March 25, 2021

Hi Team Mozaati,

We connected with you on call. We're sad to see your experience and will take all necessary precautions so that this does not happen again

Previous 1 3