Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP | Reviews

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

Montopaks

I don't have any issues with app,as its easy to use but delhivery should add Manifest download option in its app or CL panel for the Pickup boy sign.As it is available on ship rocket or other platform Other issue is pickup boy never comes on the scheduled pickup date.due to that reason chance of RTO increases and seller have to bear the loss due to late pickup and this succed to late deliveries.

March 25, 2021

Hi Team Montopaks,

Thank you for your review. We have noted your feedback and will work on it soon

Regards,
Team Delhivery

ShopLance

This app never works on shopify. Trying to contact the delhivery support for a month and no response at all. Really bad integration. not sure how Shopify allowed this app to be on their platform. as soon as you click on ship order it gets you error as duplicate waybill or pincode is null error. have sent several follow up to fix but no response and no attempt to fix the problem by them Update - After I posted review here the problem is solved within 24 hours so upgrading the rating to 4 for the urgency shown in fixing the issue. Thank you so much

March 10, 2021

Hi Team ShopLance,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We were able to connect with you and resolve your queries.
Please accept our sincere apologies and we're working very hard to ensure this does not happen again. Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

Regards,
Team Delhivery

Ethikoforyou

Works well for me and seemly picks up the details from shopify....saves me about 1.5 hours of creating AWB every day!

I have been having trouble using the app on Chrome, but it works fine in safari.

It would be good to be able to send an automated email to the client when the manifest is generated, when the pick up is done and when delivery is expected - clients like to be informed on where their parcel is.

mymillets

This App was different when I tried using it couple of months back. But I was quite surprised to see its improvement when I accidentally checked this today.
They have improved from previous version as far as I remember. The process is a lot smoother and saves a lot of time than creating the order directly on Delhivery's portal.

Scope of improvement:
1. Shiprocket enables you to book the shipment directly from orders page, whereas, with Delhivery you need to log into the app.

2. Moment the shipment is booked, customers aren't getting any notifications. If you could push email and sms through our gateway instantly once the shipment is booked, that would be of great help.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and acknowledgement of the improvement in the app. Your feedback is duly noted and we will try to incorporate it.

shopdux

I really love this app. Its control panel is just awesome. With the help of this app, I can easily control my delivery, and it covers a large number of pin-codes.

June 3, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are glad to know you find this app useful

Wizard Basket

The app is good. It really helps to automate the full process. If the app has a bulk Manifestation and slips printing option that will be really good. Also if get a dashboard where I get some data like COD balance, average shipping cost, etc

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the review! "Print Packaging Slip" option is available on the My orders tab. Bulk Shipping tab is also available on the right hand side of the My orders page where you can click and select orders yet to be manifested. We can get on a call with you to see if any of these aren't working properly for your store. Your feedback on COD balance, average shipping cost is duly noted.

wowjunction

The user interface is really good easy to navigate. You can probably add like an dashboard where I can see the summary of everything cod balance wallet balance ect. Overall nice app

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the review wowjunction! Your feedback on cod balance and wallet recharge option is duly noted for next stage feature development.

wildmonkclothing

Delhivery service works really fine .. it have a transparency regarding wallet and it's deduction .. everything is really fine but there are few issue like the account manager not picking up the call nor they solved any queries if a client have .. the overall conclusion they delivered a product on right time .. no issue with the delivery but the management and the back office is inadequate to help u

March 9, 2020

Hi Wild Monk team! Thanks for getting on the call with our team. As discussed, we shared the escalation matrix with you and promise to resolve any queries you have at the earliest.

NFSporTech

I used this app. This app is quite good. But there are some feature was not working well during order retrieving and also there was some issue with adding warehouses. I hope the team has worked on it. I loved to install it in my store again.