Delhivery CL APP

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

Nanogelpad.in

The service is good
But the app needs improvement.
I would like to get facilities like Indian logistic service app

Nano gelpads

I call to them for making my business account and give my business details and they didn't reach me for more than 2 days but after that they help there service is too fast and they always try to contact you and help as much as they can
Overvall good for you if you want to get cheaper rate and fast shipping

Bare Baggy

I am using this app for a week and it works like charm. The app works exactly as the description and there is no lag or issues. The app interface is completely user-friendly and the support (Mohit) is top-notch. He helped me with setting up everything. This app really saved me a lot of time. Since it is free I highly recommend giving it a try.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the kind words Bare Baggy! Will surely pass on the feedback to Mohit. We are working on adding some more features to make it more functional. Keep tuned for updates

Beauty Leaf - Made in USA

I have been using the app from past 1 month or more and it has been a good experience. However, a couple of things which can enhance the capability of the app:
1. Add capability to create manual orders.
2. Any order created at shopify backend with price amounting 0 should be considered as a prepaid order in delhivery panel.
3. Show customer names in my orders panel in the app.

March 13, 2020

Beauty Leaf, Thank you for your review.

1. If you create a manual order on shopify, it will show up on your delhivery app "My orders". However, we are exploring your feedback on creating a manual order directly through the app.

2. Noted : Paid payment method should be updated as Prepaid and Payment pending should be updated as COD.

3. Thank you for the suggestion. Having customer names will make it very easy for sellers to identify.

Binko Life

Nice...
Please Ap is APP me Invoice, Lables. Menifest or kus Opation Update kar do taki sab kam asan ho gayega fir apki website me jane ki jarurt nahi padegi... please update more option!

March 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is well noted. Someone from the team might reach out to you to speak in detail.

AsterKart

The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface, but integration should be done automatically.

March 9, 2020

Your feedback is well noted! To help with the integration queries, we have a highly responsive team which is in place now.

Etherbit

The app does the job. we were used to manually create orders on CL panel. Now the app takes care of everything related to shipping.

March 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are working on the feedback received to further improve the functionality.

Onlyapparels

very helpful app. Need some improvement, best price compared to other courier company. average delivery time is 3 days for me, thats really good. Hope they will give option for return shipment soon.

March 6, 2020

Thank you Onlyapparels for the review! Your feedback is noted and we are working on it.

My Cop India

This app saves my time. I can easily manage my orders and pickup requests from shopify itself. Thanks Delhivery for creating this app. One small request is to add an option so that I can share a link with customer to fill the details for return pick up. Overall good experience!

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Thrilled to hear this app is helping you

xaperture

This app made my work easier, I could print bulk labels at a time , there are lot more automated features, I highly recommend using this app, thank you Delhivery

March 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you are finding it useful.

Previous 1