Delhivery CL APP

Delhivery CL APP

by Delhivery Pvt. Ltd.

Ship with India's largest Logistics Courier 3PL : Delhivery

BettersDeal

This is the Best app of shipping i have ever used in india due to many reasons First of all they can also reduce shipping fees if you ship large amount of orders
and second thing about the speed they have very good shipping speed and panel is very easy to use and their support is too good especially i want to say thanks to akshay and chanchal sethi they are very good employee they always try to help you and always solve my problem related to weight disputes or any other issue

November 5, 2020

Thank you for your kind words Bettersdeal team! We hope to improve the app and keep the relationship strong with you through our services

Nanogelpad.in

The service is good
But the app needs improvement.
I would like to get facilities like Indian logistic service app

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on improving features and will keep you posted regarding the same.

Nano gelpads

I call to them for making my business account and give my business details and they didn't reach me for more than 2 days but after that they help there service is too fast and they always try to contact you and help as much as they can
Overvall good for you if you want to get cheaper rate and fast shipping

November 3, 2020

Thank you for your review Nano gelpads team!

Bare Baggy

I am using this app for a week and it works like charm. The app works exactly as the description and there is no lag or issues. The app interface is completely user-friendly and the support (Mohit) is top-notch. He helped me with setting up everything. This app really saved me a lot of time. Since it is free I highly recommend giving it a try.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the kind words Bare Baggy! Will surely pass on the feedback to Mohit. We are working on adding some more features to make it more functional. Keep tuned for updates

Beauty Leaf - Made in USA

I have been using the app from past 1 month or more and it has been a good experience. However, a couple of things which can enhance the capability of the app:
1. Add capability to create manual orders.
2. Any order created at shopify backend with price amounting 0 should be considered as a prepaid order in delhivery panel.
3. Show customer names in my orders panel in the app.

March 13, 2020

Beauty Leaf, Thank you for your review.

1. If you create a manual order on shopify, it will show up on your delhivery app "My orders". However, we are exploring your feedback on creating a manual order directly through the app.

2. Noted : Paid payment method should be updated as Prepaid and Payment pending should be updated as COD.

3. Thank you for the suggestion. Having customer names will make it very easy for sellers to identify.

Binko Life

Nice...
Please Ap is APP me Invoice, Lables. Menifest or kus Opation Update kar do taki sab kam asan ho gayega fir apki website me jane ki jarurt nahi padegi... please update more option!

March 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is well noted. Someone from the team might reach out to you to speak in detail.

AsterKart

The app is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface, but integration should be done automatically.

March 9, 2020

Your feedback is well noted! To help with the integration queries, we have a highly responsive team which is in place now.

Etherbit

The app does the job. we were used to manually create orders on CL panel. Now the app takes care of everything related to shipping.

March 7, 2020

Thank you for the review! We are working on the feedback received to further improve the functionality.

Onlyapparels

very helpful app. Need some improvement, best price compared to other courier company. average delivery time is 3 days for me, thats really good. Hope they will give option for return shipment soon.

March 6, 2020

Thank you Onlyapparels for the review! Your feedback is noted and we are working on it.

My Cop India

This app saves my time. I can easily manage my orders and pickup requests from shopify itself. Thanks Delhivery for creating this app. One small request is to add an option so that I can share a link with customer to fill the details for return pick up. Overall good experience!

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! Thrilled to hear this app is helping you

Previous 1