Avis (88)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 6 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 avril 2024

I had a fantastic experience with Softpulse infotech. Their customer service team Mr Sandeep and others were incredibly helpful and patient in troubleshooting the issue I was having with our service. They went above and beyond to ensure that everything was resolved quickly and efficiently. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of reliable service. Thank you!

Nisarga Herbs
Inde
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

This is a very good app with a very helpful and prompt support team. I would recommend it. It allows users to connect shopify with their delivery partners seamlessly. After testing a lot of apps, I found this app to be the most suitable for us.

BubbleFig
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
13 juin 2024

Indian Logistics Services offers an excellent app that streamlines logistics processes seamlessly. While their customer support is commendable, I highly recommend this app for your business needs.

Sensora Toothpaste
26 jours d’utilisation de l’application
19 mars 2024

Indian Logistics Services has truly exceeded my expectations! Not only does their app streamline the logistics process seamlessly, but their customer support is unparalleled. Whenever I've had a question or issue, their team has been incredibly responsive and helpful, ensuring smooth operations every step of the way. Highly recommended for anyone looking for top-notch logistics solutions with outstanding support!

Uathayam

Quick & Excellent

Vibrant Remedies
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2023

I find this software incredibly valuable as it addresses several of my challenges:

It allows me to efficiently create a bulk pickup schedule with all the essential details conveniently available in one place, minimizing the likelihood of errors.

The tracking dashboard is not only well-designed but also considerate of individual requirements, providing an excellent user experience.

Although accessing the support section may be a humorous challenge , scheduling a demo call has proven to be incredibly effective. During these video calls, I receive comprehensive support along with necessary details, and the team is readily available to work on any required customizations. For instance, I needed to book a shipment from Bluedart with a time-definite delivery (TDD), and they promptly activated this feature for me. This personalized attention significantly resolved a major issue for me, making my experience with the software highly commendable.

In light of my positive experience, I wholeheartedly recommend this software.

Toffay
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 août 2023

Very responsive support team. They will keep writing to you until you acknowledge that your problem has been resolved. They even take up integration issues with your 3rd party service partners on your behalf to get the job done.

Amazing support. I don't write reviews very often but when I do, it is because of some exemplary service.

Thank you for always being there whenever needed.

herbyangel.com
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
8 février 2024

Excellent support , best app

Nabia
6 jours d’utilisation de l’application
27 octobre 2023

Really Loving this Software, had made our life easy and best part is customer support. Always quick and dedicated, we have Chetna as Support Executive, She is great, always quick reply and customised solution.

MNST Gear