Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services | Reviews

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr, Ecom Express, Xpressbees

CESARI LONDON

we using this app from long time and performance of this app is really good , very easy to use with all couriers

thekaftanshop.com

Very responsive Customer support to solve queries over email
Value for money shipping label solutions, compared to others listed on shopify apps

CurewithAyurveda

Best app till now, easy interface, to the point features, best support, everything is best till now as compared to other apps. I am saying this after 4 months of use

Aprozone

we using this app from last week and performance of this app is really good , very easy to use with all couriers

Cases Geek

I've been using this app for the last 3 months, till now performance is very good and pricing compared to others is also less. Overall I would recommend this app, as shipping from this app is very simple.

Bling Bag

Very good app which flawlessly lets you fulfill and ship your orders. We have been using it for 3 years now and there has been absolutely no issues. The team is very very helpful and quickly resolves queries if you have any. If you want smooth operations for dispatch of your orders for your ecommerce store, highly recommend this app.

Eynore

Thanks to Jaron Smith, he resolved my issue very swiftly and the app is a must have for any Indian store to connect with courier panels and have billing to returns solution in one simple and easy to use app.

Flipside

Jaron Smith Very good support & thanks for quick response .. Just now this month added to my store.

AMPM

Very Awesome Support.
Rahul you are amazing person. and i really loved your support also your communication way is very good.

wonderbees

I used this app to we export order's to my fulfillment agent great customer support must have app for guys in India

Previous 1 3 4 5 6