Indian Logistics Services

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr, Ecom Express, Xpressbees

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Eina Ahluwalia

Location India

We just integrated the app into our Shopify store and my God, integration was just a one step process! We hit a minor glitch and got in touch with the developers immediately. My mail to them went out at 6:34 pm and I got a response from Rahul at 6:36 pm itself! It's now 7:10 and he got our app working perfectly within just this much time. AWESOME service, Jason - thanks!!! Yet to start using the app but I'm sure it will cut down our team's fulfillment time by a lot. Highly recommend!

Fabuler

nice and helpful!
yet there is space for improvement in terms of interface and buttons.

Serendipity In Art

Time spent using app About 4 years

Very useful app. Saves a lot of time!

Fizzygoblet

Location India

Excellent App and even better support from Jaron and Rahul. This has saved us hours of manual processing. Highly recommend it for their on time service and ease of use.

Dio Regina

Time spent using app Over 1 year

They have an amazing support - Initially there was some minor issue in bluedart tracking but Rahul and his team helped us solve the issue and configure the addon. I will recommend this addon for anyone who wants to integrate shipment services into their store.

Silvertraq

Location India

Good app for fulfilling and invoicing orders. We use it for our store with Delhivery. Easy to set up and they were quite responsive in making a tweak to one of the invoice formats that we wanted.

Fashion Factory Readymades

Location India

Best app for ever..but unfortunately i am unable to ship the shipment from this app,due to pop up showing warehouse error,i try lot of times to apply the warehouse details.but no use.

Mangocloset

Location India

It was hard to understand initially but then it made my life really easy! Great product

Vika Boutique

Location India

Awesomatic app...reduced my job certainly..thank u developers..can update with some more features

Coversfunda

Really a Mind blowing Support from the app developer Jaron Smith,
Solved my Query in a quick time.
Really Appreciable.
Worth Spending with Shopify and Delhivery Logistics.