Indian Logistics Services

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr, Ecom Express, Xpressbees

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Goodlookingwear Com

Location India

Great APP with great service!! Highly recommended!

Wrapcupid

WONDERFUL AND AWESOME SUPPORT 24X7

Beelinepune

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome...Superb..!
I had contacted developer of this app months back. At that time, our orders were few. As days passed, due to increase in orders, I was not able to get time to concentrate on my business. Preparing manifest, invoice, dropping a mail to Delhivery for pickup & then after pickup, we had to write mail again about pickup done.
Then I decided to go with this app. Now, my order processing time has come down from 90 min to 10 min. Now, I am able to concentrate on my business.

If your logistics is with Delhivery or Fedex, you should have this app. Else, you will be losing your valuable time.

Must Have App..

Mango People 001

Location India

It's a savior! Had been uploading and printing manifests separately since a long time but this APP has made my life easier and saved so much of time. All the doubts were cleared within minutes and I'm extremely happy with the service.
Easy installation, easy integration and great support!

Thepostbox In

Location India

These guys are amazing! Had to fix the Bluedart tracking system since it was throwing up an error. Spoke to him at 8:30 last night and he was gladly willing us to help today. As promised they synched up a conference call with the blue dart team and we got it rectified. Fantastic service. Must have app for Indian companies

The Style Syndrome

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Highly Recommended*****...
Save loads of time!!
Earlier Manifesting was a tedious job ..Thanx to Delhivery-App has made our job so easy Plus Support Team is very responsive..

Order2india Shopping

Location India

VERY NICE AND TIME SAVING APP. SAVES YOU LOT OF TIME AND MOST OF THE FEATURES ARE AUTOMATED. . WISH COULD GIVE TEN STARS...
SUPPORT IS ALSO EXCELLENT. LONG WAY TO GO...CHEERS

Ethnicyug

Location India

Package uploading and print invoice & label in no time.. super time saving app,
easy installation and Great support.

1 2 3 4 6 Next