Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Pickrr, Ecom Express, Xpressbees

Grabgear.in

Good App that really solves the required needs, very helpful app for indian shopify stores. Very Easy to Integrate.

Freshpanda.in

not able to choose any plan not clicking. It's just frustrated me. Don't know why it is happening. I have also contacted the team.

March 3, 2020

We've responded immediately on this. The issue is because you've selected plan and then uninstall this application and then re-installed, In this case it will not allow to choose plan again. We've resolved it for your store.
Thanks.

Furper.com

This app sucks, we can't select package. i told them to improve the app. but still it's not working properly....

December 30, 2019

Thanks for your suggestions to improve, We are listening our app users and improving our app features day by day. Everything seems working fine, you can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any concern or issue. So that we can get in touch to resolve issue you are facing.

Vincglobal

I am not able to choose any plan , The button is not clickable even after entring the api key and all

Starelabs