Indian Logistics Services

Indian Logistics Services

by Softpulse Infotech

Delhivery, FedEx, Bluedart, Aramex & Ecom Express

Coolzar

I USED IS APP IS WAS VERY GOOD SERVICES ......................................................................................................................

TrendOye

I have started using this app and finding it quite user friendly and beneficial. Particularly its return management module its very useful to both in the backend as an admin and from the customer perspective too. Keep up adding even more exciting functionalities & features in this app.. Thanks..

Estele

We are facing issues regarding Logistics. Indian Logistic Services resolved within minutes. Thank You For Replay. Suggesting To Use The service from Indian Logistics services.

Applecart IN

Due to COVID-19 pandemic, my store was keep paused and the app was uninstalled but after opening the Lockdown I started my store and again installed the app. In this regard, I contacted their support team who are amazing to provide help. Finally, I recovered my all previous data which was saved with their database - it's just fantastic. I use the app- found no problem totally essential for the Indian e-com market. I recommended the app.

Make Mart

This is my second review as I was getting TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE from this company. I must say they have clear all my doubts and error right on the movement. must-have apps for Shopify India. this app is userfriendly just a matter of clicks and you got what you need. Once again thank you for your tremendous support.:)

a3Creations

Easy Ninja

Hey, I used this app for my Indian Ecom store. Very simple and easy to use. Really helpful support staff too. Just a few clicks and I'm done with everything :D

finehomes

Have used this app for over 2 weeks now...its working perfectly well..simple to use interface..and good customer service

JR Fashion Point

nice this is the best logistic service for indian ecommerce business person and provide best service for person

Viral Modes

Great customer service , it's been very easy to handle orders. Easy to sync and print all the labels, invoice and manifest.

Previous 1 3 4 5